Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-11-2019, 10:08 PM   #11

Re: Tuesday again

Shelley - sending all good thoughts your way. The mind goes into overdrive when you don’t know the facts but don’t fret too much as it may genuinely be nothing of concern. Hugs x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
12-11-2019, 11:07 PM   #12

Re: Tuesday again

Good morning everyone. Wednesday morning here and a pleasant day, not too hot .I have to stay in today as the vet is coming. She couldn't make it yesterday as she was operating unexpectedly on a poor cat.I'll find out how he got on today.
Pamela, good on you doing a bit of overtime . The wee bit of extra money always comes in handy at this time of the year.I'm glad your muscle now feels a lot better. i bet you are too.
Kazz, hope you and Gerti are well. I'll look on Amazon for one of those copper collars and I'm going to ask Michele (vet) about one.
Posh Puss, good for you for keeping those blood sugar levels down. You must have a lot of will power.. It's especially hard at this time of the year. I'm a diabetic but my levels are always very low. I've been on Metformin for around 5 years now. Fortunately there's lots of nice foods available for diabetics. Only trouble is they are a bit expensive.
Yola, I'm sorry you are still not the best. That bug has certainly got its hooks into you.What a pity you had to go in to work. I bet you're pleased to be back home again. Enjoy your cat cuddles, stay warm , get a good sleep and I hope you feel a lot better tomorrow.
Shelley, oh dear, I know it's so hard to wait. Just think your other ultrasound results were OK and try and stay positive. Easy to say, I know. I hope you have your CT scan quickly and not have to wait too long. The waiting is the hardest part. I'm praying for you ,that the results will be good and sending love and best wishes to you. Wish I could come and give you a big hug, Shelley. You hang in there girl.

Hope everyone has a good day/evening.
Love to all Catsey kitties, doggies and their guardians.