Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-05-2010, 09:08 PM   #11

Re: Sunny Sunny SAturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I won't put them out yet Kazz, I pot them up and get them established undercover for a week or so.

It really is a nice, warm sunny day here ..... it must be difficult for you to resist the urge to get out in your garden
Actually Mags it not as bad as I expected the urge to get out and about...must show how much the surgery has taken out of me plus...my inborn self preservation gene kicking in heal once.....

The garden will be there when I am ready and no one but me seems to be noticing anything like the weeds etc everyone keeps saying it looks excellent.....

Catsey Veteran

15-05-2010, 09:11 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
After a lovely day having my nails done and my hair coloured (full head . . . I was in there 4 1/2 hours ) I came home to the fragrant aroma of Balie's runny poo all over the floor Not angry, just a bit miffed that he clouded my sunny day.Hope that answers your question Karen - thanks for the thoughtful PM yesterday btw - much appreciated!

OH has taken the boys down to Bristol by train to see the SS Great Britain. Dominik has been studying I K Brunel at school so to go through Box Tunnel AND see the ship in one day has been very exciting. They're just setting off home now so should be back in a little over an hour.

I'm going to crack through the ironing now which will leave me the evening free. Have to get up bright and early as Dominik has a mock ballet exam at 0900 tomorrow morning so no late nights tonight for either of us.
Yola what else have I got ot do but compose PM's????this thoughtful patch of mine will soon be a distant memory.......when I am not under house arrest.

Catsey Veteran

15-05-2010, 09:12 PM   #13

Jo I think older people my Dad is in his 80's react a lot like toddlers....a little bit spoilt. Hope they settle, hard work all round. But for the best as well........thinking of you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
15-05-2010, 09:45 PM   #14

We've got both good news and bad news here.

Good news I've posted on Blackie thread, bad news I've posted in health thread.

Don't really have any more news though (in danger of repeating myself off of other threads )