Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #1

Tuesday - testing testing, one, two

Anybody there?

It's been a lovely day so far here in the Valleys, cold but bright. Took Pandora down for a health check and she has mucky ears and needs her teeth cleaned, just with paste for now but we'll see how it goes. I'm to stop her pouches because she weighs 4.8kg, she had been a piggy since her spay.

Will be cleaning out the fish tank again later, these goldfish are mucky pests, the green gunge is hard to reach in the tall tank so have to wrap a rag around a stick, wish me luck.

Hope you and all your fur friends are A1, see you later

Nettie x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-11-2013, 06:04 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday - testing testing, one, two

BOOOO, i'm here Nettie
Hope you have managed to clean the goldfish tank out by now.
Poor Pandora having to have a cut down
Still got a sore throat but feeling better in myself.
I went shopping this morning and found a 1940's monopoly set and a lovely vintage cramic cheese bell with a little mouse on top.
I did some clothes shopping for my son, how i love spending other peoples money,lol.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-11-2013, 07:05 PM   #3

I love bargain hunting too Shelley the cheese bell sounds delightful. I have applied to go on the programme Bargain Hunt with my dad because we watch it and are quite good at guessing the valuations of the things and whether they will sell. I have been to a couple of fairs and have bought things there but never been to an auction.

The fish tank has been put off until tomorrow as I got a phone call from my friend and got chatting. I worked with her in maternity and she has family in the Philippines, she is so worried, her family are not able to be contacted. It's dreadful out there

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #4

Sorry I am here but not here off to work shortly. In fact now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-11-2013, 12:32 PM   #5

Nettie, i hope your friends family are ok.
You must let us know if you get on bargain hunt with your dad, what type of things would you go for ?
As you no doubt know i collect dolls, bears and other vintage toys. I like to buy quirky objects too. I'm having a clear out on sunday as the village hall has a table top sale.