Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
13-09-2008, 10:31 AM   #1

Daily Thread- Saturday

Morning everyone,
Just popping in to say hello before heading off to catch the train. We're going to London for the weekend, back for the Battersea Reunion tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to seeing all my old colleagues and some of the dogs we fostered and even better, the sun is shining!
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend,
Lizx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
13-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread- Saturday

Morning all,

Been up for a few hours and given the downstairs a good tidying up... kids leave it looking like a bomb site!!

All animals up and fed and well - off to do some shopping later with the kids.. Sean needs more sixth form clothes and emma needs new bras!!!

Cloudy but not raining so its promising!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-09-2008, 10:56 AM   #3

Morning all

Bright with sunny intervals here and quite warm. It's Katie's 8th birthday today, we've bought her a 'grown-up' camera which should be a nice surprise for her and we are all going to the zoo after lunch ......... she will be clicking like mad there, I'm sure!

PL ~ have a lovely weekend in London..

Donna ~ enjoy your shopping trip!

Hope everyone is well and has a good day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
13-09-2008, 11:14 AM   #4

Morning all. Why oh why didn't I get one of those mattress toppers ages ago? Such a nice comfy night I had, and managed to sleep for a few hours at a time, which is virtually unheard of for me!!! Hopefully once my brain realises it isn't going to be woken up all the time by my tossing and turning, I may actually sleep through the night. Something I havent done since before Hayley was born!!Not raining here today, woo hoo. And there is a comic book convention on at the Telford International Centre, which I may take the girls to this afternoon. Hayley gets in free lol, and there will be Star Wars stormtroopers and people from Dr Who and Harry Potter etc I'm sure they will have a blast.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-09-2008, 11:18 AM   #5

So pleased to hear the memory mattress topper was a help and you had a better sleep, Alex..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-09-2008, 01:50 PM   #6

Have a lovely w/e Liz and a good shopping trip Donna.
Alex, the mattress topper may sort out my mam's problem so I've passed your tip on, thanks
I'm cleaning thru today before we disappear off to East Anglia for a few days, cathedral hopping! OH is really into medieval history and wants to visit Lincoln, Peterborough and Ely cathedrals. Hope the weather stays dry!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-09-2008, 03:37 PM   #7

OH has taken the boys to Hayling to see his Mum. I'm just back from town; having my nails done and a 'me' lunch' - salad, wine and a magazine. Just about to head into the garden for some much needed weeding and tidying.

The sun is shining and it's ever so warm . . . hopefully we'll get more than just the one day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-09-2008, 04:41 PM   #8

Hi, all! Lovely here today, sunny and finally warming up...26C now before lunch. The usual Saturday library and liquor store run. nothing particular scheduled for afternoon.

Alex: I'm so happy to hear about the mattress topper! Aren't they comfy?
Mags: Happy Birthday to Katie!!
PP: what a lovely trip that sounds, enjoy!
PL: hope you have a great time in London!
\
Cheers!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
13-09-2008, 05:14 PM   #9

Wet here today - again. Been to laundry as washing machine packed up and not fixed until Mon. Animals all fed and walked. Kitten abit brighter so panic over (I hope).

Going to a Mama Mia sing a long with crowd of the 'girls' tonight.

CM