Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Banned

01-12-2005, 05:32 AM   #1

Daily shred/Thursday

WHITE RABBITS

Hiya folks, its the very early hours of thursday. Middle of the night really. I'm up or the cricket, gawd knows why.
Liverpool won last night. So i'm still happy, just want a few early wickets to fall in the first session. But if it goes badly, i've got the new Grisham paperback to read.
Have a good day folks,
December already here huh??? Just where has this year gone to? Has passed by so quickly. I must be getting old, well the grey hair tells me that also i'm 40 next month, oh how i'm looking forward to that.........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
01-12-2005, 09:12 AM   #2

Re: Daily shred/Thursday

40's OK Am - all the '0' birthdays are just a sort of rite of passage. I found 30 the worst...........can't pretend to yourself you're really young once the dreaded '3' appears at the start of your age. There comes A POINT WHERE IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL - JUST A NUMBER, AND A FAIRLY IRRELEVANT ONE AT THAT. Oops Sorry - wasn't shouting - just must have pressed caps lock. It must be so good to touch type and actually watch what you are inputting appear on the screen.

Cricket not so good. Herumph. So, you're a Liverpool fan Am - are you quite sure you're not my son in disguise?

It's raining again - 10 day forecast gives every day wet. Yuk.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-12-2005, 09:38 AM   #3

Morning all, raining here again today.....Why is it I can have 8 hours sleep and still feel tired every morning!!!
Have a lovely day all...............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-12-2005, 09:49 AM   #4

Windy and rainy here. Off to the vet with Darcy for his 6 mo check up . . . I need to query weight (lack of) and also the fact that he's drinking quite a lot compared to the other 2 . . .

I will need to run into town with Dominik - I'll be making a list coz once he's let loose in John Lewis or HOF, my mind turns to mush as I have to either contend with a child who delights in running away (out of pushchair) or a grizzly one (in pushchair)!!

I also want to get round a couple of gyms to check out what's on offer. I want one which has exercise classes too so I can vary my workouts. I ALSO need to do some work stuff and try and arrange some very low cost flights for a couple of interviewees from Poland.

Oh - and mind a toddler who just chatters non-stop and has the energy of a rugby team.

Not much on then . . . we'll see how much gets done in reality!!

Banned

01-12-2005, 10:05 AM   #5

DM, wish it would piggin rain in Pakistan!!!!!!

& 40 is going to be an issue next january, just take my word for it!!!!!

Banned

01-12-2005, 10:06 AM   #6

Yola, i promise NOT to ask later in the day how things a goin!!!!

Banned

01-12-2005, 10:07 AM   #7

Moli, this may sound stupid...... but maybe a little LESS sleep may help, nop really.

Banned

01-12-2005, 10:08 AM   #8

The cricket goes from bad to diverse. AWFUL infact. Pakistan now have a lead of 52 with 5 wickets in hand........oh good grief HELP

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
01-12-2005, 10:14 AM   #9

Liverpool 4th in Premiership. Any help?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
01-12-2005, 10:43 AM   #10

Morning all,
It's like 4am here really dark stil have my lights on. Extreemly mild considering how cold its been. Do you think it's the calm before the storm?
Waiting for the duty Doc to phone about my 14 year old, he's been throwing up since Sunday.....looks like death warmed up.
Hope you all have a good day