Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-04-2024, 08:56 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday

Good morning ladies,

Its lovely here today!! not sure whats going on Hopefully it stays that way today and we might even get out on the bikes for the first time this year. Will see what the plans are though.

Had a lovely night last night going for dinner then to listen to Kerry Irvine and of course meet the wonderful Paddy, Harry and Tally! Was lovely listening to him and how emotional he got when talking about Max. I got my book signed and dedicated to Barney as it was through him our love of springers came and one day we will have a wee black and white springer pup.

Dinky how are you feeling after physio? I do hope Snoddy has managed to warm up now if the weather has been milder. Mabel sounds lovely, gosh Miracle was brave!!

Shelley did you manage to sleep any better last night? I do hope you get things sorted out and its not too serious. Sounds like a lovely day at Culzean castle, ive never been but my sister went on a school trip there. Portpatick is lovely, ive been with my dad a couple of times, have a great day and i hope the weather is as nice as what mine is just now.

Have a lovely Sunday ladies