Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
04-10-2008, 11:11 PM   #1

bad dream?!!

yesterday i was doing chores and i heard a blood curdling meowish scream from the bedroom where kuan yin and hestia were. i ran like heck into there and hestia was eating..kuan yin had been sleeping on the bed and had eyes half open and was looking around a bit confused.
everyone was fine. i sat next to her to check for injury and she bit me as if to say "why'd you do that?" (she likes to blame the first person she sees after something happens..LOL). then she relaxed and fell back asleep (took the opportunity to cut her nails..LOL)
eating fine, going potty, totally normal.
has your cat ever had a nightmare?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-10-2008, 11:44 PM   #2

Re: bad dream?!!

That was scary, Tink! No, none of mine have ever had a nightmare that resulted in screaming; they often twitch while sleeping and have REM, but nothing as drastic as that!~ Poor Kuan Yin, must have been a really nasty nightmare. And sneaky, but clever of you, to do her nails while she was out!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
05-10-2008, 12:16 AM   #3

oh no!!

hope she is ok!! i dont know if my older cat has or not, cant rem! my little one hasnt yet!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-10-2008, 01:26 PM   #4

That's a disturbing thought Tink! Merlin certainly has never had a nightmare.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 cats 1 tabby and 1 ragdoll
05-10-2008, 03:26 PM   #5

my border terrier has bad dreams some times,i wake up with a heartattack lol,it sounds like a fog horn,the sound he makes and just as loud,i have to nudge him to wake him up

he hasnt had one like that in a while mind