Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-03-2024, 08:10 AM   #1

Easter Sunday

Good morning ladies,

Happy Easter to both you of you. I hope you have the nice weather that we are having today.

Todays plans are taking Robyn for a training session with a trainer i used when i was working with Mia when she was younger, great trainer and lovely person as well. She is also involved in the search and rescue. Going to do some lead work training. Steven is coming with me and going to take Mia for a walk whilst i work with Robyn adn Gayle.

We are then taking Stevens folks to the airport as they head off on a cruise from Fort Lauderdale tomorrow for 2 weeks then visiting family in Canada.

Shelley, i hope you are well and have a lovely day with family

Dinky how are you? I hoe you are recovering well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-03-2024, 08:32 AM   #2

Re: Easter Sunday

Morning Pamela and hello Dinky.
Yes we have nice sunny weather, we're in Scotland for the next two weeks.
We arrived good Friday.
Its the first time we've been to the van since last summer. Fortunately everything was in order. We had the boiler serviced before we came up.
Plans for today are a visit to Portpatrick, a dog walk and a visited to a new shop there called cabinet of curiosities.
It looks great.
This evening we are out for a meal at the local pub/restaurant.
Pamela, your day sounds nice, hope Robyn does well.
Dinky, hope you are doing well.