Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
21-02-2024, 09:38 AM   #1

Warm Wednesday

Good morning ladies,Wednesday around 8:30pm here and it's been a nice day, not too hot, but it's meant to be hotter tomorrow. My mood has been up and down over the past week and I can't seem to find the middle road. I'm seeing my psychiatrist again this Friday as my therapist is not happy with the medication change.- neither am I. I know meds do take a while to kick in, but I was feeling a bit better before they were changed. Now, I have to force myself to do anything, it seems. and i find it hard to take an interest in things. I really like my therapist but there are several things that i just can't talk to him about, at least not yet. Now he wants to see Brenna and Janna as well, but Brenna doesn't want to see him and Janna would refuse to talk to him anyway. I'm seriously thinking about going off all meds and just force myself to forget about the past. All this talking about it just gets me upset.Don't mind me, ladies - I'm just in a bad mood. !!!

The fire on the Port Hills is still smouldering under the surface ,but it is now under control. Our other house was fine and was never in any real danger. Janna is working tonight until 2am, covering a big art show, so I'm all on my own, just me and the cats. I'll put on the TV soon and sit and wait for her to come home. Oren is still acting out and refusing to do his school work. I have a feeling that Asha may be behind some of his behaviour - they really don't get on well. Also, Brenna's house is noisy and Oren really needs his own safe place where he won't be disturbed. He rings me every night and we talk, but he can't come back here for a while, until he settles down. I honestly don't think I could be bothered with him at the moment anyway.

Chicken kebabs and spinach and feta salad for tea tonight. It was actually really yummy. AND I haven't seen my horrid neighbour since. I think that kinda freaked me out because he was so aggressive and was yelling at us. If it had been a woman, I would have answered him back, but I can't do that with a man.

PAMELA,how wonderful spending a night at the Lake District. I do hope you go back there in June with the girls. They would love it too.By then, your weather should be a lot better and you'll be able to do some beautiful walks. Naughty Robyn on Saturday at training. I wonder what got into her? Robyn sounds as if she's got a lot of character. That's my kind of dog.Yes, I know I haven't emailed you yet, but I will, I promise. !!! I do hope you are feeling a bit better now, or at least, a bit more peaceful. Life is so very hard sometimes, isn't it ?

SHELLEY, I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. Let's hope the new antibiotics kick in and your sinuses clear up . I know how painful a sinus infection is. Thank goodness you had the week off work. I used to get bad sinus infections and got terrible toothache in all my top teeth . Ask your doctor about wearing an amber baby's teething necklace? I bought one in the adult size as my doctor recommended it for sinus pain. I must admit I was skeptical, but it does help, along with antibiotics. I'm glad Jet is settling in nicely and that your dad is OK. Jet will be a godsend to him.

Well ladies, I'm off now to see what's on TV Hopefully nothing scary. Oh yeah, Pearl had four puppies - 3 males and one female. Pearl had to have a c-section but she is OK. I haven't seen the pups yet, but i will make myself go and look at them. Just wish I could feel a bit interested in something..............anything.

Have a great Wednesday, Pamela and Shelley.