Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #111

Re: Eileen (dandysmom)

I will want a nice fluffy warm blanket over my knees if there is room for me, Elaine ......... it gets breezy in the middle of the ocean! I would also like some armbands please, as I can't swim!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
26-03-2011, 02:38 PM   #112

I have bagged the front seat,the rest of you can have the dog cages in the back::

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
26-03-2011, 03:28 PM   #113

Room for another? I love sailing -

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
26-03-2011, 05:04 PM   #114

I'll hitch a ride with a few seagulls across the Irish sea to join you. The gulls might even come in handy if the engine dies & theres no wind, im sure one of us could train them to pull us along - instead of shouting "mush mush" to dogs, we can shout it to the gulls

Afternoon Eileen - lovely & sunny here, sea very calm with just a hint of a ripple. Really hoping you get good news & home very soon

xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
26-03-2011, 06:07 PM   #115

With all the extras, I'm gonna have to get more boyancy aides fixed onto the van. Every one on a strict diet as we will need to watch the weights.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Whose going to be on the water skis behind???? Bagsy me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Fill yer boots Angie it maybe a bumpy ride though, and are you sure your arms wont ache too much on arrival?
Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Maybe others will want a go, so we can swop - good way to have a bit of a wash perhaps?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel
You'll need to provide her with a safety line she can attach round her waist to take some of the strain off her arms Elaine!
Now don't be silly Elaine G can easily hook up another armchair onto the water ski's...see when you get tired Angie you can have a sit down .........First class travel

Catsey Veteran

26-03-2011, 06:13 PM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
With all the extras, I'm gonna have to get more boyancy aides fixed onto the van. Every one on a strict diet as we will need to watch the weights.
So would that be a SEAFOOD diet Elaine

And is there any chance of taking a matress or two with us I mean it seems silly not to have "water beds" while at sea.

Catsey Veteran

26-03-2011, 06:17 PM   #118

Okay seems we are ready....is anyone making sarnies?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
26-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Now don't be silly Elaine G can easily hook up another armchair onto the water ski's...see when you get tired Angie you can have a sit down .........First class travel
Blooming hell, think I need a bigger van for all of this. Do you want skiis on the armchar?

Quote:
So would that be a SEAFOOD diet Elaine

Exactly the right diet for sea fairers dont you think.

And is there any chance of taking a matress or two with us I mean it seems silly not to have "water beds" while at sea.
No no no, no mattresses, they will get all soggy and pull the van under. How about those airbeds for swimming pools? That way they can be easily stored away when not in use. We could even have some rubber tubes for people to sit in and be towed along beside Angie on her skiis, and ofcourse they are meant to be good for sores arent they?

Quote:
Okay seems we are ready....is anyone making sarnies?
Absolutely, who is making the sarnies and flasks of tea/coffee too? Lets not forget to take fresh fruit and veg, or vitamin pills, we dont want any one coming down with scurvy.

Catsey Veteran

26-03-2011, 06:55 PM   #120

[quote=Elaine;639571]Blooming hell, think I need a bigger van for all of this. Do you want skiis on the armchar?

Yes please....pretty please.

No no no, no mattresses, they will get all soggy and pull the van under. How about those airbeds for swimming pools? That way they can be easily stored away when not in use. We could even have some rubber tubes for people to sit in and be towed along beside Angie on her skiis, and ofcourse they are meant to be good for sores arent they?

Spoil sport but airbeds will be fine....are there Sharks in the Atlantic???? if so we need to take a puncture repair kit or two.

Absolutely, who is making the sarnies and flasks of tea/coffee too? Lets not forget to take fresh fruit and veg, or vitamin pills, we dont want any one coming down with scurvy.uote]

We could all make a few sarnies Or follow the QE or Queen Mary and beg for leftovers............