Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
29-04-2011, 09:10 AM   #1

Wedding Friday

Today's the day, telly's on and people are already arriving at Westminster Abbey. The weather there, and here as well, is rather dull and a wee bit chilly but I'm sure the sun's going to come out soon. I love a proper occasion

If you're watching it all today I hope we all enjoy it. There are trees inside the abbey!

Here's hoping the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have a wonderful start to their married life!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
29-04-2011, 09:40 AM   #2

Re: Wedding Friday

The weather her is fabulous and I have lots of pottering around to do. OH thought he was off but was told yesterday he wasnt so he was a little miffed to say the least. Nice and quiet here today so if I can get myself into gear I might get something done have a great day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #3

Morning MrsH and BC! A bit cloudy here and cool - so long as it stays dry for all those people! Probably good for them that it's not as hot as last Friday.

Enjoy the day folks, whatever you are doing, Wedding-focussed or not. I am wondering whether it would be disrespectful to hang out my washing .......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-04-2011, 11:01 AM   #4

Watching the wedding and what a lovely lovely dress. And have to say the most lovely of bridesmaids too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
29-04-2011, 11:43 AM   #5

Hey all. No wedding for me. No TV, no licence, and even if I did have that, I'm on mobile broadband now and don't have the MB's to spare for that. 'sides, I really don't like all the hype. Will be at parents on Sunday, and if they showing 'highlights' seeing those then will be more than enough for me! Otherwise seeing a few photo's will suit me fine!!!

Has been a quiet day here. Needing some recovery time after a few weeks of lots of social, and hanging round doing nothing at work. So today and tomorrow are booked for that, Sunday will re-enter the world with church and parents, and Monday will just have to wait and see. No guides as Fife schools are on holiday, so it could be very quiet again...

So far I've finished reading a book, and spent a bit of 'me' time with Cloudly - grooming day today, and she seemed to revel in it. Am so lucky having a little girl who loves it!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
29-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #6

Trees inside the Abbey looked odd. Enjoyed watching about 15 minutes of the actual service, but that's enough for me. Fed up with all the hype to be honest. Off to give the dogs a nice long walk later with a friend. Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
29-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #7

morning all! well i slept through the whole thing!! im sure it will be splashed over everything for the next few weeks anyways! dont know what im doing yet today, need to go shower and get dressed first lol!
have a nice day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #8

Just had to Google those trees - 6 English field maples and 2 hornbeams.

Now that's a good quiz question if ever I saw one!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #9

Slept thru the Wedding as planned. There will be replays of the important parts on the noon news and later! The strong front that brought the terrible tornadoes is out to sea new; unfortunately it took the lovely warm weather too; quite cooler this morning. 17 C (62 F), cloudy and windy, back to sweatpants and sweater! Why were there trees in the Abbey?

Hope all are well and having a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-04-2011, 05:56 PM   #10

Evening all,
had a very nice day at my parents, we did a small buffet for my mum's friend, my aunty and James and Chris.
Enjoyed watching the wedding, they do make a nice couple and her dress was lovely, not too ott. I liked the trees in the abbey too.
Kate, hope you enjoy your chilling out time.
Angie i met my aunts 6 year old Min Schnauzer Guy, he's a lovely little dog, quite laid back.