Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-04-2011, 10:56 AM   #1

Friday Thread

Morning everyone! Overcast and still chilly here, but maybe not quite so chilly as yesterday. Had to put the heating on again yesterday afternoon.

All positive vibes with Eileen today - if wishes could be reality, you know that all the good luck and positive vibes coming over the Pond from us Catseyers (and OFF members too) would have you sailing through all this with no hitches or problems. ((((HUGS))))

Got to order a couple of things for the puppy today and we're about set. Must also phone the breeder and ask how he's coming along ......

Have a good day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #2

Re: Friday Thread

Hello Angie and all to follow.
Very best wishes and good vibes coming your way , Eileen xx
Angie, how exciting about your Pup, what are you ordering ?
Not done much yet apart from Dog walks, took Malaika out first thing to the reserve then took Kwame to the park to meet up with the dog walkers. He isn't as interested in other dogs as Malaika and enjoyed having cuddles from lots of people. I tried letting him off lead for a short while but he looked as if he was going to clear off back to the car.
Simply must get some cleaning up done and have a doll half renovated to get on with.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #3

Morning Shelley! We have ordered a treat bag, a puppy comforter (we already have the Snugglesafe warmer), puppy pads and some assorted toys!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
15-04-2011, 12:59 PM   #4

Woke up with a really sore throat this morning so OH is getting a bit of relief as I'm not bending his ear

Nothing happening here today, just the usual dog walking etc., OH has been taking some garden rubbish to the tip but the garden looks no tidier somehow

All best thoughts are going over the Atlantic today for Eileen, fingers crossed she doesn't have to spend the night in the hospital.

Catsey Veteran

15-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Morning Shelley! We have ordered a treat bag, a puppy comforter (we already have the Snugglesafe warmer), puppy pads and some assorted toys!
lovely, it's so exciting

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #6

Hi all! Waiting for Christopher to pick me up for the drive to the hospital; so checking out what's happening here. Lovely morning, 13 C (55 F). this would be a cocktails on the porch afternoon, I think. When is P-Day, Angie ... day pup comes? Sorry you have a bad throat,. MrsH. Shelley, so Kwame's not as sociable with other dogs?

Have a good day, all, thanks a gazillion for the well-wishes!

Catsey Veteran

15-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #7

nice to hear from you Eileen, i bet your at the hospital now.
Malaika was and still is obsessed with other dogs, humans don't get a look in if there are any dogs around. However Kwame was quite content to sit on peoples knees and be passed around for cuddles.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-04-2011, 06:23 PM   #8

Evening all, been to work home nowr - obvious I know.

Any how Eileen I am sure its all over and done now, and you are in recovery. Sure it will have gone well.

Right people have to have a shower worked hard today. Got an offer on at the moment buy three wallpaper or paint mix match and get the cheapest free. Been slightly overrun. But good value. Not long till the Pup then Angie.
Mrs H you need to organise that lot. I am very thorough in the filing situation.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
15-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #9

evening all!! nothing to report here, another chilly day raining again!!

thinking of you eileen you would have had the procedure by now hope your recovering well!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
15-04-2011, 11:02 PM   #10

Hope all went well for you Eileen.........