Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-04-2011, 11:35 AM   #1

Tuesday

Morning everyone.

its lovely and bright here again but windy. Not upto much again today. Got Skye curled up behind my legs at the mo so wont be moving for a while!!!

OH and i are out for dinner tonight as its the first anniversary of us being together. Cant believe how quick its gone in!!!.

Have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-04-2011, 12:01 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Hi Pamela! Hope you feel better by this evening. A very good day to have an Anniversary - Happy day to you both.

Lovely and bright here today, but much cooler. OH has gone off to play golf, sporting a woolly jumper and sun screen! I have been taking photos of my Anniversary girl and playing with her this morning. She is fine and full of beans and bus tickets this morning. Haven't had a good look at the wound site, but by the way she is acting it isn't causing her any discomfort any more. She is not worrying it either so I am happy for it to heal itself rather than risk a GA for her to have stitches.

I have a load of transcription to do, so I am just going to get myself a cup of coffee and I'll start. Will pop back later. Have an excellent day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-04-2011, 12:09 PM   #3

Hello Pamela and Angie and everyone to follow.
Sounds like you have a busy day Angie, just wait intill you have the Puppy to look after Glad Kizzy is doing well.
Pamela, happy 1st anniversary to you and your partner, hope you have a lovely meal together.
Bright and blustery here, Kwame was up with the larks.
Took both Dogs for a river walk, they both got some off lead excercise.
Have got all neighbourhood cats queing to roll in the catnip pot, will it ever grow, poor little leaves keep getting squashed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-04-2011, 12:20 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Hi Pamela! Hope you feel better by this evening. A very good day to have an Anniversary - Happy day to you both.
Im feeling fine Angie, just had a lazy day on the couch with the laptop and a cuddled Skye tucked in behind me

OH came in with a lovely bunch of flowers for me aswell

Having lunch then heading to Dundee with him for a work call he has.

Catsey Veteran

12-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #5

I'm glad Pamela ... can't have you feeling poorly for your Happy Day! Lazy, well ..... you were cuddling Skye, so that's fine!!!

Catsey Veteran

12-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Sounds like you have a busy day Angie, just wait intill you have the Puppy to look after
Yes, looking forward to that!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-04-2011, 04:17 PM   #7

Hey, people! A far cry from yesterday's Summerlike weather; it's a drizzly damp day, 13 C (55 F) with temps continuing to fall. No news. I got out to look at the back garden yesterday, in bloom: forsythia, a few tulips, vinca major and minor, mahonia, hellebores and lunaria. I can go off the oxygen for short periods such as putting out the trash, checking the garden, etc. where the tubing won't reach. A nuisance, but I'm getting used to it.

Pamela, happy anniversary, hope it's a lovely dinner. Angie, such good news about Kizzy, our anniversary girl! Shelley, can you transplant that catnip from it's pot to a hanging basket? That worked for me.

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-04-2011, 07:33 PM   #8

Eileen, i could transfer the catnip but don't want to spoil their fun I have sprinkled some seeds in another pot that is higher up.
Have you got a portable oxygen cylinder as well, Howard's mum used to have oxygen piped into the house but she also had a portable set up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #9

Evening all

Been to work today. And have to say feel really well. Happy anniversary Pamela and partner.

Angie sounds like a lovely day, glad Kizzy is healing well.

Eileen have you cancelled the garden work now? and have you been home hunting?

Sheely I almost brought catnip the other day but did not due to I know I will, have the same issues.

Have brought the stone circle for the back garden all systems should be go and planting being done by next week I am at work till next Monday. So should get going next Mon/Tues.

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-04-2011, 08:09 PM   #10

Shelley, yes I have the portable cylinders with a dolly to wheel them on. They come with a shoulder harness contraption, but are far too heavy to carry that way, so got the wheelie thing, much much easier.

Kazz, yes, had to cancel the projected garden work, sadly. Am not looking in a physical sense, but have been on line researching the senior living communities, also relying on word of mouth from friends. I've found one place in the near neighborhood that looks interesting; all that will not really start until the op is over and I'm 100% recovered.
Just had a call, the cardiac cath wll be this Friday at 11 am .... been on line reading up on it, am scared to death!