Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-01-2009, 05:14 PM   #31

Re: Sphynx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattde
I didn't see any , Singapuras look very similar to Burmillas.
I might have just missed them. I will get the Burmilla photos up soon, still processing them.
Erm, respectfully disagree with you there; Puras are ticked, like Abys. Probably weren't any at the show, they're not a common breed. My wonderful Dandy was a Pura!! Eager to see the Burmilla pics, they're lovely cats!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: All types
mattde is Male
30-01-2009, 05:19 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Erm, respectfully disagree with you there; Puras are ticked, like Abys. Probably weren't any at the show, they're not a common breed. My wonderful Dandy was a Pura!! Eager to see the Burmilla pics, they're lovely cats!
Oh sorry , I just did a google images search on Singapuras and it came up with white cats looking very nice like Burmillas , remember I'm a newbie to all these cat breeds

Next show I will keep my eye out for some Singapuras and try and get some nice photos

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #33

Here's a good pic! Dandy was pre-digital camera , so only pics I have of him are pics of pics ....don't have a scanner or access to one ......so they're not very good!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: All types
mattde is Male
01-02-2009, 11:37 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Here's a good pic! Dandy was pre-digital camera , so only pics I have of him are pics of pics ....don't have a scanner or access to one ......so they're not very good!

Thats a very nice looking cat, would love the opportunity to photography some of them.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Havana brown, Bengal
01-02-2009, 07:32 PM   #35

She is kinda ethereal, from another world. Do they have Siamese in their genetic makeup?

I think I like my cats furry!

Turdis is an amazing description! I used to use 'dongles' for said error until the computor world started using it!

Lynda

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Flossie
02-02-2009, 02:46 PM   #36

*wants*

turdis is giving me bad ideas! love it, though