Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
23-11-2008, 04:59 AM   #21

Re: Do you let your cats sleep on the bed?

Tay wont go on the bed if i lay on it with him...he jumps off!!

Elvis used to, he Did get into bed with me last night which really made my night
i gave him a bug hug & fell to sleep like that, he wasnt there when i got up though, prob kept moving & that annoys him!

but i dont mind it at all, i think its different with cats than dogs, i would not let a dog sleep on my bed, due to what i read that dogs dream the same as us and can have nightmares & wake up and not know where they are and attack you (this was a story of a lady i see on tv) i wouldnt do it anyway as i think dogs belong on the floor! not in my bed!

but cats.......well they rule...dogs drool! D

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
23-11-2008, 11:23 AM   #22

Re: Do you let your cats sleep on the bed?

the past 2 nights my OH has slept on the sofa bed (booze n snoring) and reggie has decided that he is going to sleep on OHs pillow. he was so comfy looking. talk about trying to move in on me LOL.