Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-03-2015, 03:49 PM   #1

Thursday

Afternoon everyone.

Barney got on fine at the vet although the vet did give OH into trouble for not taking him sooner aa he really should have got stitches on his wound. He has a deep infection but antibiotics will clear it. Also been given tablets for his hips. He was also aa good as gold at the vet.

The wedding date is 3/9/16 at a place called grange manor. Totally forgot to post it yesterday!!

Hope everyone has a nice day, chin tickles to furbabies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-03-2015, 04:39 PM   #2

Re: Thursday

Hi Pamela,
brilliant news having your wedding date, how exciting.
Hope Barney is feeling better on his ab's, i must have missed something as i didn't realise he had hurt himself.
I've not been feeling too good lately due to stressing about my teeth. I developed a pain in my lower jaw on saturday and was fearful of the abcess returning ( 60's dentistry has a lot to answer for )
I tried to be calm about it as there was no sign despite a pain in my tooth and in front of my ear.
Finally had a melt down and went to the dentist yesterday.
He thinks i am grinding my teeth at night and holding tension in my jaw thereby causing inflammation.
He sent me home to relax and be aware of relaxing my jaw in particular, also anti inflammatories.
Off to London for a dolly jaunt this weekend, so have some stuff to get ready.
Our little feline house guest is quite settled in her upstairs abode away from the dogs.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-03-2015, 12:10 AM   #3

How exciting Pamela. Great news about your wedding date. Glad to hear that Barney should be OK, hope he responds to the anti-bs quickly.

Shelley, sorry to hear about your worries about your teeth. As someone who has suffered from teenage with orthodontics and various problems/dental ops etc. I do sympathise. I expect you know a lot about relaxing exercises with your yoga, I'm thinking about the tensing/relaxing techniques. Do hope they work for you.

Been to calligraphy this afternoon. Last class before the Easter break next week. I'm still working on my Roman capitals atm. The CLAS AGM is this Saturday, so I expect there may be pictures posted in the other place next week. I won't be allowed to post a link but those that visit will be able to see.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
13-03-2015, 02:08 PM   #4

Afternoon all. Glad that the vet found out why Barney was limping, hope he gets better very soon. Lovely news about your wedding date and venue.

I sympathise with you too Shelley. Have hated dentists all my life. You are right about 60s/70s dentistry. Not the best treatment! I hope you resolve your problem. I used to panic straight away if I got toothache and learned to go to the dentist ASAP. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes that have an abcess, they HURT!!

Tried to post photos of Huggins Angie but no luck with PB yet. Will use OH's laptop to do it. Shame I won't see some of your work, don't know what the 'other place' is!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-03-2015, 02:59 PM   #5

It's F*book, FM - we aren't allowed even to type the name here!!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
13-03-2015, 03:40 PM   #6

Thanks Angie, thought it might be, just wanted to make sure.