Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-11-2019, 03:12 PM   #1

Wednesday - midweek

Wednesday here already well got a bit of action behind me today.
Good afternoon all.

Work for 5am finished at 11.30 (short staff) back home, stripped the bed and washing in, walked the dog; back home for a bacon bap with fresh tomato's - yummy.

Popped the washing on the line and then shot round the garden with garden vac and popped the three (leftover) bags of mulch onto the side piece of the garden and raked it out.
Cleaned the garden vac out and put away, raked a bit more of the mulch out; its drying out not to bad.

Rinsed the bins out as a double collection day today recycling and rubbish bins airing nicely now.

Swept the back garden paths down, thought get ahead of the rain/poor weather.

Vacuumed the hall stairs and landing, now sitting down to have a quick cup of coffee then taking Gert back out. Work again in the morning at 5 so an early night.

If the weather holds tomorrow will wash down the front double glazing and sweep front paths. May actually get some daff/tulip bulbs and hope for the best by popping them in the front tubs.

Dinky Hope you vet gives the collar a thumbs up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-11-2019, 06:39 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday - midweek

My goodness kazz!! Sounds like you have had a busy day!! I've just been working. Did some overtime this morning again. Looking forward to finishing for a week off on Friday!!

Heading home to walk the dogs, have dinner and finish another snuffle mat order. Thankfully only 2 this time!!

Dinky, like kazz, I do hope the vet approved the collar

Have a lovely evening!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-11-2019, 09:12 PM   #3

Slow start as after a rubbish, feverish night I was soooo tired. Worked at home for a few hours and email was very busy - kept me on my toes. Then into office for a zoom call, worked a bit late, picked youngest up from school and straight to his hockey practice. That’s nearly done and OH tells me there is salmon with steamed spicy veg and noodles for dinner. Yums!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
13-11-2019, 11:05 PM   #4

Good morning Kazz, Pamela ,Yola and all to follow,
Thursday morning here and a bit windy with possible rain and thunder later .How delicious ! My vet called last night ,gave Willow her Synovan injection and tried to get some blood from her leg to check kidney/liver etc is all OK. She had a terrible time trying to get blood. Tried both front legs then finally on the 3rd attempt, managed to get some.She'll let me know the results in a couple of days. I dread it as it might mean I have to take her off some of her meds and quite frankly, these new pills are the only thing that's enabling her to get up and stop her back legs giving way. Unfortunately they can cause internal bleeding and organ failure.Michele also said that Will's seizures or whatever they are may in fact be due to low blood pressure because she found it so hard to get blood from her - evidently that can be a sign. She's coming back soon with a BP monitor .She'd never heard of a copper collar for dogs but will research it and let me know. Hopefully I can find one big enough. At least that would be natural.
Kazz, you put me to shame.Boy, how can you do all that in such a short space of time? I'm sure your garden must be beautiful. That bacon bap sounds so yummy too.I don't blame you for getting an early night. 5am is early to start work.
Pamela, it's good you're getting a bit more overtime, but yes, I bet you are looking forward to Friday and your week off. Lets hope the weather will be good for you .I bet you can make those snuggle mats with your eyes closed ! Hope Barney .Mia and you had a good walk and that leg muscle continues to improve.
Yola, sorry to hear that you're still not right.. I know it's hard to rest when you have a family and work and a million things to do.Hopefully that lovely salmon dinner will give you a bit of a boost and you'll start to feel a lot better soon.
Thinking of you too, Shelley.Hope you are OK.

Have a great day/evening everyone. I'm heading down to the supermarket shortly. Might get some sushi for myself and Janna for tea. I just fancy some.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.