Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-11-2019, 08:59 AM   #1

Tuesday again

Good morning everyone. It's cold, grey and damp here today.

Just heading into work for an hour's overtime. Going to try build it up for Christmas!! Little but extra always helps!! Bus journey has been productive as ordered 2 Christmas presents already 😊 trying to make a start and get organised!

Woke up this morning and thankfully my muscle has eased. It is one of the sorest muscles I have ever pulled. Did it quite badly a few years ago so it's weakened now.

Not much else happening in my wee bubble.

Dinky, I hope Willow gets on ok X
Shelley, thinking of you getting your results this week.
Kazz, will you see Larry again today?
Posh and Yola hope all is well with you

Take care and have a great day 😊

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-11-2019, 10:36 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday again

Morning all.

No won't see Larry for a while; think its the way of his World I have to say I do not give to people begging asking for change etc. And have never given the chap money infact apart from the petrol required to take the food. But he hands over the bag of food which must be a good whack of whatever he gets every two months or 3 months depending I think on his money. He provided the tub that is a days worth of eating for the dog and he box (there are two) one he has one I have which I put 10 days worth in

Catsey Veteran

12-11-2019, 10:47 AM   #3

Dinky sorry I was chatting to my sister when I typed your reply. Must of been a mind slip; hope the vet get there soon and cooper is said to ease rheumatism, have a look on Amazon.
Pamela You are getting well sorted. Good on your bus journeys and a bit of overtime soon adds up.
Shelley Yola Everyone else have good days catch you all later. Maybe the leaf vac of the garden today again as well surprising how many leaves fall when you think the tree is pretty much empty.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-11-2019, 03:04 PM   #4

Hi everyone,
A mixed weather day here so rushed around getting things done whilst dry and now the rain has set in again. So having a break before indoor jobs start. Both cats are constantly hungry at the moment, is this a sign of wanting to put on fat for winter? I'm trying to behave and watch my carbs in the run up to the Season, I was diagnosed as a borderline type 2 diabetic 2 years ago and since then have been v careful to keep my blood sugar level below 50, if it gets down below 45, I'm diabetes free. Last reading 48 so Im aiming for better.
Have a good afternoon everyone, see you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-11-2019, 05:20 PM   #5

Ugh. I've been really unwell for a few days. Literally couldn't get out of bed. Some kind of throat infection crossed with a flu-type lurgy. Had to drag myself into work today, ostensibly for a few hours for a meeting but ended up staying the day, dosed up to the eye-balls to keep the fever at bay. Still only 10 minutes left!

Only consolation has been loads of cat cuddles. Nurse Kiki and Doctor Dexter have been constantly by my side. Myshka hasn't given a monkey's and only came up when his food bowl was empty.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-11-2019, 07:29 PM   #6

Evening all.
I'm not coping at all, kidney,pelvis ultra sound ok yesterday but lung consultant says my chest x-ray abnormal and needs CT scan, so very afraid

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-11-2019, 07:46 PM   #7

Oh Shelley, I feel your anxiety lets hope the CT scan clears up the issues with the lung. Lots of things go wrong but I know we always tend to think the worst.
Sending you calming vibes xxx

Catsey Veteran

12-11-2019, 09:07 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Hi everyone,
A mixed weather day here so rushed around getting things done whilst dry and now the rain has set in again. So having a break before indoor jobs start. Both cats are constantly hungry at the moment, is this a sign of wanting to put on fat for winter? I'm trying to behave and watch my carbs in the run up to the Season, I was diagnosed as a borderline type 2 diabetic 2 years ago and since then have been v careful to keep my blood sugar level below 50, if it gets down below 45, I'm diabetes free. Last reading 48 so Im aiming for better.
Have a good afternoon everyone, see you later x
Well done you for staying on the none diabetic side. I think the cold makes people and animals want to eat more.

Catsey Veteran

12-11-2019, 09:08 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Ugh. I've been really unwell for a few days. Literally couldn't get out of bed. Some kind of throat infection crossed with a flu-type lurgy. Had to drag myself into work today, ostensibly for a few hours for a meeting but ended up staying the day, dosed up to the eye-balls to keep the fever at bay. Still only 10 minutes left!

Only consolation has been loads of cat cuddles. Nurse Kiki and Doctor Dexter have been constantly by my side. Myshka hasn't given a monkey's and only came up when his food bowl was empty.
Oh dear you sound as if you have been through the wars. Glad you feel slightly better but stay warm no good undoing all you have done. Myshka is obviously doing hard love you want to see me get up.

Catsey Veteran

12-11-2019, 09:10 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Evening all.
I'm not coping at all, kidney,pelvis ultra sound ok yesterday but lung consultant says my chest x-ray abnormal and needs CT scan, so very afraid
Shelley everyone's coping method is different, so admitting you are not coping well is better than bottling it up. Hard to say don't worry but when do you get the CT scan? my heart goes out to you.