Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-11-2019, 09:00 AM   #1

Saturday daily

Good morning everyone, its finally the weekend.

No idea what the plan is today for us. will see what happens once we are both up and about as OH has gone back to bed!!

Yola, enjoy your manicure!! The closest i have gotten to manacure is getting my nails done with Gel polish!!

Shelley, how are you feeling now?

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-11-2019, 10:24 AM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

Morning Pamela and all to follow.
Pamela I'm feeling scared, appointments at the Hospital next week on a quick referral.
Taking dogs out and going to our neighbour's for a meal this evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-11-2019, 06:39 PM   #3

Evening all.

Been to work done a bit of shopping had a horrible
dinner sometimes you wonder what possess you to buy somethings.
Wet and cold here today and a proper frost on the car this morning, have the washing drying on the radiators. Watching 5star on sky Chronicles of Narnia Prince very watchable. Loved the books.

Raining quite hard here and no fireworks as of yet.

Pamela I have never had a manicure either.

Shelley One cannot say don't worry as of course you will but waiting is often worse than people realise. Try and remain centred if you can and remember we are all here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-11-2019, 10:23 PM   #4

Evening. Gel manicure a success; a beautiful plum shade for my nails this time round. However, I have picked up a virus from somewhere and everything - even my skin, hurts. Early night.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
09-11-2019, 10:32 PM   #5

Good morning Pamela, Shelley ,Kazz and all to follow.
Sunday morning here and it's actually cooler, thank goodness. It may rain later on as well.Willow and the cats are much happier.Pamela, hope you have a lovely, relaxing Saturday.Barney and Mia will want to go walking so hope the weather is a bit better for you.
Shelley, hang in there. I agree, the waiting is always horrible. Try and do something you love to take your mind off things. I am sure that everything will turn out just fine for you.Hope you have a nice meal with your friends tonight.
Kazz, hope you had a good day at work.Sorry about your dinner, but sometimes you just gotta try things out. At least you'll know not to buy that particular item again. Enjoy your TV programme.and stay nice and warm.

My cousin brought around heaps of unwanted household items yesterday. She's between houses at the moment and I've got a lot of her furniture stored in the garage and the spare room ,while she looks for a new house.In the next street there is a "freebie bin" where people drop off unwanted items (in good condition), so I'll take this big box of stuff around there, and others can take what they want.I don't like a lot of stuff in the house and I try to keep the house uncluttered now that my two older children have left home. My youngest daughter, Janna, unfortunately, loves little toys and knick-knacks which drives me mad.

Anyway, have a great day everyone. Love to all Catsey cats and dogs and their guardians.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
09-11-2019, 10:35 PM   #6

Yola, just saw your message. Lovely about your nails. I'm sure they look beautiful. Sorry that you are feeling unwell though. Yes, the best thing is bed and a nice soothing hottie .Hope you feel a lot better tomorrow and none of your family catch the virus.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-11-2019, 11:26 PM   #7

At last a bit of time in the day to post
Had a busy morning shopping and cleaning. This afternoon I was taking part in a Pamper day for Church funds, putting my massage skills to good use. Offered shoulder and head massage to members of church and Mothers Union. Another lady did manicures and polish, Another gave reflexology.
Raised over £150 this afternoon
Ceri's rash almost gone, at least the itching has subsided. He has to stay on antihistamines for 7 full days though.
Both furkids are behaving themselves, although not usually put off by fireworks they have both been eager to settle quietly in the evening when the bangs were going off all around.
Shelley, I hope your hospital appt goes favourably, its always a trial, waiting around is enough to raise anxiety.
Yola, a shot of whisky and lemon with a spoonful of honey; may not cure but ya just don't care
Dinky, I bet theres loads of organisations having Bring and Buy sales at this time of year, all donations gratefully received.
Hi Pamela

Thats a quick run down from me. Catch up with you soon xxx