Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-11-2019, 09:39 AM   #1

Friday Early for a daily

Good morning all.

Cold and wet here but not too bad generally I am off out into the garden to garden vac some leaves up. a continuous job I think for the next month or so.

The workmen have gone the lines seems A1 but the hole is still there so expect they will be back.

Hope all are well and happy.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
08-11-2019, 09:56 PM   #2

Re: Friday Early for a daily

Good morning Kazz and all to follow,
Saturday morning here and it's going to be another hot day I'm afraid. It's meant to get to 27 degrees but hopefully there might be a bit of cloud cover. My cousin is coming round for lunch as she does most Saturdays. Dog meat will be delivered this afternoon and I'll spend a very pleasant hour cutting that all up. Somehow a few pieces always fall into Willow's mouth and there's always a cat or two hovering in the background.
Kazz, hope your internet is back to normal now. Enjoy your spot of "gardening" and don't get too wet.

Hope everyone has a great Friday.
Love to all Catsey kitties and doggies and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-11-2019, 11:45 PM   #3

Re: Friday Early for a daily

Evening. I always seem to arrive here in a state of exhaustion with only sufficient energy to say good night!

Still, tomorrow I will have a manicure 1st thing and then chase my sons around to ensure homework and music practice is carried out. I will also likely groom the cats and put more loads of washing on.