Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-11-2019, 07:39 PM   #1

Wednesday

Evening, is there anyone out there ?
Went for a lovely meal at the Chinese buffet last night with Howard, my two sons, and eldest sons girlfriend.
Good day at work today.
Posh, I hope Ceri's rach is getting better.
Dinky, what on earth are jolly pills ? Feel like I need some,lol

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
07-11-2019, 02:53 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Hi Shelley and all to follow. i bet you enjoyed that chinese buffet. Shelley, Willow's pills don't make her jolly. If they did, I think I could do with some too. No, sorry ,what I meant by " jolly pills " was "damn pills" because they are so expensive. That's all.

Lovely day here today -25 degrees but there is cloud cover so that's keeping the heat down.I've been helping my daughter, Janna, with a classics assignment on Alexander the Great. What a fascinating character he was.Janna's now gone out on a circular delivery. As for me,I'm being so lazy, reading a Mary Higgins Clark book. I love her books.
Hope everyone is having a great day.Glad you had a good day at work ,Shelley. Hope Ceri's rash has improved a bit, Posh Puss.Pamela and Kazz, hope you're not working too hard today.

Must now go and wet Willow's cool mat for tonight. Enjoy your day everyone and love to all Catsey kitties and doggies.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-11-2019, 09:01 AM   #3

Re: Wednesday

Dinky, I like mary Higgins Clark books too