Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-11-2019, 08:58 AM   #1

Tuesday

Good morning,

Its actually nice and dry here today!! BIg change from yesterday.

Not much planned. Going running with a friend this morning after my walk with the dogs. OH is in the house today so we are doing a later walk with them.

Got someoe coming to the house to pick the mats up and then the rest of the day will be spent relaxing and not doing an awful lot!!

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-11-2019, 10:03 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Good morning all.

Oh hopeful then the change will be coming as it is; No rain, no wind just a dull day. Not much planned bar taking my brother in law to the dental hospital, they removed a tooth but because of his Paget's they fractured his jaw so they put a wire in which is going to be checked again today.

Pamela what made you start dong the mats? sounds like a good day.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-11-2019, 03:49 PM   #3

Afternoon all, hope you are having a relaxing afternoon Pamela.
Kazz hope your brother in law gets on ok with his appointment, poor guy.
Still having fun and games with my medical problems, been to docs again, blood test shows raised calcium, x-ray shows may be developing a condition where phlegm sits in lungs, confused as I didn't say I had a cough.
Further blood test to relook at calcium level, waiting for kidney scan, chest clinic appointment and possibly an endocrinologist.
I feel ok physically but not emotionally.
Trying to hang on in there

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
05-11-2019, 07:44 PM   #4

Evening all! Sorry I haven't checked in the last few days, it's been a bit of a rollercoaster, Ceri has a nasty rash, cause unknown. Saw the doc yesterday, of course the minute you mention you have cats the lightbulb flashes, but I told him that the cats are flea free and as we've had them well over 10 years this is hardly a trigger. Anyway, he's had steroid cream and antihistamine prescribed and applied by me.
The fireworks are going off all around us tonight, its like Bedlam here the cats aren't fazed but I pity all those with dogs and cats who fear them. They don't do my nerves much good- why are they allowed to be so LOUD! don't agree with private sales, just display purposes and then they should be silent ones.
Sorry to moan-

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-11-2019, 08:06 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Good morning all.

Pamela what made you start dong the mats? sounds like a good day.
Hi Kazz, a friend made a mat for my 2 and i saw how easy it was to make so i tried it, and found it very theraputic lol!! I asked her if she minded if i tried to make a few and sell them and she gave me the go ahead and been doing it ever since.

Shelley, i hope you are ok. sending comforting vibes your way x

I have a terrified brittany tonight, so many fireworks going off here. it is such a shame. I hope all your pets are safe inside and not being scraed by the fireworks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-11-2019, 08:40 PM   #6

My heart goes out to everyone with dogs/cats phased by fireworks I am sure they are getting louder.

Hope Ceri improves a little; mention animals of any sort and medical profession latch on not for any reason other than saying you have been abroad after a tummy upset.

Pamela I haver made a rug before now it was given to me none started by a friend who was moving I found it therapeutic as you say they were from readicut may look into that again.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
05-11-2019, 09:29 PM   #7

Good morning everyone (Wednesday morning here). Thank goodness the weather is cooler today, but glad it's improving for you.Janna has been up to the mall to get a packet of chicken necks for Willow and now gone to the vet to pick up some more pills for her. Jolly pills cost $5.00 each and she has two a day.Janna's such a good kid and never refuses to run errands for me. I'll help her with her school work in return. Pamela ,hope you have a lovely relaxing day. Enjoy your walk,and your run in the nice weather.
Kazz, hope your brother -in-law gets on OK today. That sounds so painful, poor guy.
Shelley, been praying for you.Sorry that you still have to have more tests. I know it must be very hard, but you hang in there, girl. I'm thinking of you.
Posh Puss, sorry about Ceri's rash. Hopefully it will clear up quickly. It's annoying when doctor's can't give a definite diagnosis. I agree with you about the fireworks -terrible if you have an animal who is petrified like your poor dog, Pamela.My cousin's Goldie goes crazy too.Luckily we didn't get many here but there will probably be more on Saturday night.

Love to all Catsey kitties and dogs and their guardians.

Have a great day everyone.