Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-11-2019, 09:43 AM   #1

Monday

Good morning all, chilly but not cold here no rain so a bit of washing in the machine.

Not much planned here should do a big shop but not sure I will today see how I feel not exactly empty cupboards. Need to go to the bitchers tomorrow so may well do it then.

My eldest nieces birthday tomorrow the 5th Nov. Surprising how fast time flies.

Hope you all have a good day sorry its a bit boring here

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-11-2019, 02:38 PM   #2

Re: Monday

It's a bit boring here too Kazz - wake, school run, work, school run, dinner, sleep. Repeat.

I hope everyone else is having a more eventful, fun and exciting Monday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-11-2019, 02:51 PM   #3

Afternoon Kazz, Yola and anyone to follow.
Went for an emergency dental appointment at lunch time, I lost part of a molar on Friday.
Fortunately the dentist has been able to repair it but no more cereal and nut bars for me.
Waiting for a telephone appointment with the doc to get the results of my blood test and chest xrays.
Give me a boring day anytime,lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-11-2019, 03:47 PM   #4

It's miserable weather here today. Went to visit a friend for coffee then home and finally finished my mat order. Collection tomorrow thankfully!! Got 3 more to make for colleagues then a break before Christmas!!

Got running club tonight but the weather is terrible so may skip it lol.

Shelley glad you managed to get your tooth fixed ��

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone ��

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-11-2019, 06:37 PM   #5

A belated hello to all

Went into town this morning as Mr Mags had an appointment at the Opticians. Checked in only to be told that the Optometrist had phoned in sick this morning. It seems they rang us at 9.30am to cancel the appointment .... but we had left the house at 9.20am Made another appointment for the 20th. Day wasn’t wasted as I did a bit of Christmas shopping instead.

Hope everyone has had an enjoyable day

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
04-11-2019, 08:24 PM   #6

Hi everyone. It's Tuesday morning here and hopefully not going to be so hot today- only meant to get to 24 degrees.I may go and do a bit of grocery shopping later but that's about it.Willow's just had a good long bark at the paper recycling guy that had the tenacity to approach the security door.How dare he !!!!! Hope you get the last few mats finished today, Pamela. I bet you're pleased to have that big order completed. You may well get to run later if the weather clears for you. Shelley, glad to hear that the tooth is now OK. Yes, you will just have to watch what you eat from now on, at least for a while anyway. I'm thinking of you today and praying that you get good reports from the doctor. I'm sure you will.
Just let the cats out of their bedroom. They all came rushing out and then literally flew back in as we had a quake - only a 3, but really shallow and centred not far from here. Now they're hiding under the bed. I'll have to go and wave some Temptations under their noses.
Hope everyone has a great day, and the weather improves for everyone.