Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-11-2019, 10:54 AM   #1

Sunday

Morning everyone, not much planned.
Walking the dogs soon and swimming later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-11-2019, 11:31 AM   #2

Re: Sunday

Morning Shelley. My day is much the same as yours as the weather is horrible today.

More snuffle mats to make to finish my order!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-11-2019, 10:33 PM   #3

Evening all I am just back in nothing happened much.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
03-11-2019, 11:27 PM   #4

Good morning Kazz, Pamela and Shelley. Monday morning here and a beautiful sunny day (sorry Pamela).Only problem is my heat pump which is fine on the heat setting, leaks like crazy on cooler settings and I end up with a torrent of water running down the wall.I'll have to get someone in to fix it shortly.I didn't expect such warm temperatures in November.Willow is still very stiff but is getting up on her own and walking slowly. Cats are all hot.I'll take them outside tonight but can't today as I don't have any sun cream left for their ears.Yay, Janna has just come in from the mail box with a free sample of Temptations -they adore these, so that will be a wee treat for them tonight.

Have a great day everyone. Enjoy your swim Shelley, and hope you finish those snuffle mats, Pamela. You and Gert have a great day too, Kazz.