Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
17-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #11

Re: First introduction.

Hi and welcome to Catsey. I love the name of your new kitten!! My 'other half' is Australian (from Melbourne) and my son is off to Aus (Adelaide) for 2 years next month to do a Post Grad.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Tabby female
James is Male
24-01-2010, 12:07 AM   #12

Hi Jandarlo,

Welcome (I am still trying to catch up with posts!). Congratulations on your decision to open your home (and heart) to another little feline. I spent some time in Aussie and in New Zealand, We brought out beloved tabby girl back from NZ with us.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
24-01-2010, 05:52 PM   #13

Hi there and welcome to Catsey

Cats owned: Tabby male
28-01-2010, 05:01 AM   #14

Hello again, "Possum" is still very cute when he is asleep! We had first of his vaccinations on 15-1-2010 which is nearly 2 weeks ago. He was a bit lethargic for 2 days but came good and how! He is wanting to eat us alive! I mean it: we can't pick him up for a cuddle anymore, it is 4 feet and the mouth trying to subdue us or something!I can be in touch with my vet. and she will give him a good going over on Monday when he has his next Vaccine's. Would appreciate some feed back if someone has had the same problem. Will get some photo's organised when i find out how to do it. Bye.