Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-09-2011, 12:48 PM   #1

Singapura Saturday

Esp. for Eileen!

Lovely day here, warm and sunny. A bit of an Indian Summer perhaps - forecast for next week is good too. Hope it is good where you live.

We have been out with Monty for a lovely walk through the woods. Must remember to take a camera tomorrow - lots of good looking fungi to photograph, if not to eat (I wouldn't dare).

Washing out on the line. Need to remake the bed and clean the bedroom this afternoon. If the sun is still shining when I've finished that then I'll sit out with a book. We are contemplating a barbecue this evening.

Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-09-2011, 01:45 PM   #2

Re: Singapura Saturday

That sounds a lovely way to spend a Saturday Angie even the cleaning, when in the mood I love it the end product that is.

Well I got up late well after I normaly go to bed, but hey.......took Sal out and thats about it really Mom gone hte hairdressers as they are off out tonight to an old work mate of Dad's 60th birthday, will do him the World of good not sure about Mom she will know no one but she chats aways to anyone...........will get a snap of them before they go out as well.

Trimmed back some of the pots before my holiday in prep for them coming out, but they have renewed themselves so they can stay a bit longer.

Other than that not much planned. See you all later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-09-2011, 03:45 PM   #3

Hi Angie and Kazz, those to follow.! I had to smile at the Daily Title, thanks, Angie. Puras are such special cuddlebugs; you would have loved Dandy!

Still gloomy and cooler than normal on the first full day of Autumn: it's nearing 10:45 and only 20 C (68 F); but at least the rain seems to be over for a bit; we have had more than 8" so for this month. Flooding in the usual lowlying areas..... All well at my Drs appointment yesterday, and I've put on 4 pounds, woo hoo!! Awaiting my grocery delivery.

Barbecue sounds good, I'm having my usual Chinese Saturday, potstickers and spring rolls, blueberries in vanilla ice cream for dessert. Kazz, enjoy your quiet day, although I daresay you"ll find something strenuous that needs fixing or doing!

Happy Singapura Saturday to all! "D

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-09-2011, 05:13 PM   #4

afternoon everyone, your walk sounds nice angie, looking forward to the pics that are to follow

Kazz thats good that your plants have regenerated
Eileen, enjoy your chinese for dinner

I have been out with OHs sisters in town today. First tim ei have been out with them on my own and had a great day. Also got my dress for OHs younger sisters wediing in november which i wasnt expecting to get this early but saw it and knew it was the 1 i wanted and it was the last one they ha and it was my size!!

Its lovely and sunny here, got washing out in the drying area aswell and more to put in the machine to do, on my own tonight as OH is at a friends house so loads to keep me occupied!!!

hope you all have a lovely day x

Catsey Veteran

24-09-2011, 05:44 PM   #5

How lucky to find the perfect dress, Pamela!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-09-2011, 06:42 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
How lucky to find the perfect dress, Pamela!
i was really surprised to see it, only went out with them as kim was paying the rest of the money for the hen night next week. However both sisters made me try on dresses!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
24-09-2011, 08:26 PM   #7

Evening all - had a busy day today. Garden, kitchen cleaning and visit Mum in hosp. We are away on our annual trip to Aberdeen with some lambs tomorrow so early night tonight. Izzi came in around 8. She is now v upset as I'm not letting her back out - that voice is very oriental!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
24-09-2011, 08:37 PM   #8

Evening! We've had a great day today. Went to Ferring beach in West Sussex for a cocker spaniel meet, there were about 16 doggies and owners and they all had a lovely walk, dogs all got on well together and the weather was lovely too.

Morgan was a bit of a pickle doing a little picnic mugging at the start (so embarrassing ) and rolling on a huge dead fish near the end but at least he wasn't one of the ones doing a lot of barking! He's worn out (finally!) and snoozing on the sofa, giving off a slight odour of fish!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-09-2011, 12:16 AM   #9

Could have been worse he could have eaten a chunk out of the dead fish..............dogs find the weirdest palatable

Catsey Veteran

25-09-2011, 01:35 AM   #10

Oh dear ... rolling in awful things is one of the reasons I'm not a dog person!