Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-09-2011, 08:12 AM   #1

Siamese Friday

Morning all.

Not so much an early start as a late finish nights over now and just had a nice plat of scrambled eggs and bacon with a cup of coffee. Taking the car for an MOT in a short while, have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-09-2011, 09:53 AM   #2

Re: Siamese Friday

Morning Kazz ....... you are becoming a night owl, or is it just because of work?

Nice morning here - off out with The Bogle in a short while.

CM - I hope that Izzy has come home now? I'm never happy until I've said Good Morning to Kizzy and Pip and therefore know they're around and safe.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
23-09-2011, 10:21 AM   #3

Morning all...

Yes, a nice autumnal day out and Chesi's getting used to his new routine. He used to go out at night, just hunting and exploring really, all night, never caught anything bar the odd mouse which he never killed so he's had free reign to be a true 'nocturnal'..but he's not getting any younger and the boy racers in the wee hours aren't getting any slower on an otherwise quiet lane..so he goes out in the mornings now, spends all day out, and the cat flap is locked and covered at night. I feel a bit cruel doing this and hope I can keep it up, he's finding it a bit different but isn't exactly climbing the walls and at least I know he's safe on the bed at nights (and I'm not climbing the walls with worry either).
There's more traffic in the daytime but he doesn't cross the road to explore the field in the day like he does at night. I hope I'm doing the right thing, can't shut him in, he needs his freedom at some stage.

Parents over today We'll be celebrating their wedding Anniversary (+ birthday). I've got their heart shaped ballons in the spare room for them with a presi and a bottle of champers for later. No doubt Mitzi will make the most of her Grandpa's lap and Chesi will throw himself down for cuddles, so a good few days here with the furrkids and their grandparents. Have a good day, and to those in the US 'night-night'..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
23-09-2011, 11:01 AM   #4

Morning all, yes Angie - Izzi came home around 1.30 am - wee horror. She is almost impossible to get in unless she decides it is time. No amount of bribery works if she's not in the mood. I never sleep well if she's not home.

Long weekend, weather is very wet and windy so I still can't get out to garden to play with my new toy (leaf vacuum) so today I am going to give the bedoom a good Autumn cleanout and then we are going to visit my Mum in hospital this evening. She had a fall and has fractured her tib and fib so is in toe to thigh plaster.

Have taken some pics of Breagh on her climbing frame this morning so will go post them once they've downloaded. PB verrrrrry slow this morning.

Have a good day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
23-09-2011, 11:34 AM   #5

Your poor Mum
Being in plaster like that must be so unpleasant, hope your visit lifts her spirits a bit!

Nice to hear that all cats are safe and well this morning, and home where they belong.

OH's car went for its service this morning, we've had it a year already where did that time go? Son and DIL are coming down this weekend (it'll soon be their 1st wedding anniversary) they have a friend's birthday tomorrow and a not-a-baptism-but-a-meet-the-baby celebration on Sunday to attend. As we're out on a cocker meet most of tomorrow I don't suppose we'll see much of them before they have to go back to London

Hope you're having nice sunny weather like us!

Just had a free sample of breakfast cereal delivered, how nice to get something for nothing! It's All-Bran Golden Crunch, quite a big box too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
23-09-2011, 12:27 PM   #6

Ooh free samples- I love them! Sounds like you have a busy weekend coming up mrs H. CM hope your Mum is on the mend.
We lock our lot in at night too, far too many foxes etc round us not to mention cars. Smudge does complain loudly on occasion but they soon settle down.
Just 249 emails to go before two weeks off!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-09-2011, 03:25 PM   #7

Hi all, persistent gloom and rain still with us, and will be so for days. Nearing 10:30 and 22 C (71 F), at least it's mild for the first day of Autumn, but drizzling. Hope it lets up before afternoon errands ...

Good that all the cats are in and well; I've never had outdoor ones but I can imagine the worry if they didn't come in for the night. Free cereal ... free anything is nice! . CM, hope your Mum will be home soon, hospitals are so awful. Kazz, hope the MOT goes well.

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
23-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #8

Evening all. Hope you are all well. Not been around for a bit, have been online a little but not posted for a while. Am busy busy busy with house sits and fixing up the field.
Entering Rayne into her first agility comp at the end of next month, it's only a fun comp to gain some experience. She is due another blood test next monday to check her liver function, I'm pretty sure it'll be fine as she has been as bright as a button for a while now, although her IBD did flareup a little last night but hopefully it's just a small blip.
Bernie is still with us, bless his furry boots, he actually seems no better and no worse for his suspected illness which does make me wonder but hey, we are just happy to have him around and love him to bits so every day is a bonus.
Milly is just as mental as ever and has become quite the escape artist as she has learned how to open doors.
Got a few more pics of dogs for you all but none of the cats at the minute coz I have been away so much and am off again in a few minutes.
Take care all and have a great weekend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-09-2011, 08:36 PM   #9

Hey Kazz, gin run completed, oh and the visit to the pulmonologist went well; I'm OK.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-09-2011, 08:56 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Hey Kazz, gin run completed, oh and the visit to the pulmonologist went well; I'm OK.
Of course you are well the gin run is complete............ pleased to hear it officaly.

Car passed its MOT nothing required.