Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-09-2011, 06:49 PM   #11

Re: British Bombay Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
"Angie, you've really gotten enamoured of dogs, haven't you? Nice to know you're having such fun."

I know you won't agree with me, but many dogs are really nice people! And their people can be rather nice too! Some of course are not.

Kizzy and Pip are still the best cuddlebugs in my life though and hopefully always will be. Funny, Kizzy seems much more affectionate since Monty arrived. Think she is thinking that she might just have to try that little bit harder!
Oh no doubt dog people are nice people, most of you here have dogs too! As you know I was never properly socialized to dogs growing up and have had enough distressing experiences that I'll never get over my fear/dislike/uneasiness around them. I know it's a different bond, and a strong bond, and that I'm missing something, but I've no intention of ever trying. Dogs, put simply, are just not cats! I could list many non-dog reasons, but wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #12

AFternoon all.

I LOVED netball at school, not brilliant at it though but I did like it, preferred rounders and hockey though. But my main pref was running, 40m and relay and I was very good at 400m hurdles and surprise surprise.....discus throwing!!!!weird eh?

Anyhow Angie another dog you are fast becomig a convert! I like Welsh and airdales etc but I really like Wire Haired Fox, smart little dogs, in fact like all those type of terriers and the Schnauzers maybe its the coat???

Off too work soon. See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
21-09-2011, 07:42 PM   #13

Hi all, not been on much recently as I'm busy at work trying to clear the decks so I can have TWO WEEKS off! A few days at home and then off to a holiday cottage on the Kent coast. Mum and Dad move in to look after the moggies so there will be much cleaning done first.

Organised sports with balls- my idea of hell. I totally lacked hand to eye coordination as a kid and my tendency if a ball came near me was to duck. Not only was I last to be picked but they used to argue 'oh miss, we had her last week, have we got to have her again?!?' Me and the PE dept came to an amicable agreement- I skived, they ignored the fact that I skived.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-09-2011, 08:12 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
AFternoon all.

I LOVED netball at school, not brilliant at it though but I did like it, preferred rounders and hockey though. But my main pref was running, 40m and relay and I was very good at 400m hurdles and surprise surprise.....discus throwing!!!!weird eh?

Anyhow Angie another dog you are fast becomig a convert! I like Welsh and airdales etc but I really like Wire Haired Fox, smart little dogs, in fact like all those type of terriers and the Schnauzers maybe its the coat???

Off too work soon. See you all later.
I think that's part of what attracts me too - but mainly it's the shape of the head, the hairyness and the little black nose ...... for me, a dog just has to have one of those! If I draw a dog, that's the shape and the attributes!

Running and throwing? You probably have warrior blood Kazz!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-09-2011, 09:39 PM   #15

evening everyone,

juts back from meeting my friend, was great to catch up and also doa little bit of shopping and have a look for dresses for OH's sisters wedding in November. Im a wee bit stiff now across my shoulders and ive aggravated an old injury in my foot but its fine

Sounds like you all have had busy days today!!!

Will look in at the quiz and say hi