Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #11

Re: Umber Friday

Afternoon all.

Sad sad news for the miners and their families. I suppose the quick rescue has been a little relief, I believe they put listening devices across the mountain to listen for any sounds at all.

Had a bit of a run around day brought a lovely picture back from Majorca and took it to be framed, as a memory reminder.
Also brought new net for the windows, I know its not every one's choice I myself would prefer nothing to the windows but not an option on an estate.
Also took Dad to the hospital for a chest xray they have found something on his lungs they cannot decide what it is either TB or Lung cancer.............TB is curable to a degree although with his recent not brilliant health the required antibiotics may be a little much. The descision is try him on antibitotics for a month then re xray if there has been improvement then they will treat as TB if not a change then its lung cancer, and maybe a nipsy will be taken but Dad is not keen on that as he would be out and his health is not the best and appears with his age and health there is nothing they will do anyhow. But we will wait and see. It was only the start of the year he was building walls in the garden with me. He is 83 next birthday.
Paid money into the B/S and topped up on shopping, washed all holiday clothes, and have ironed and packed away again in suitcase.
Got two news tyres on the car following a couple of nails in one tyre which then makes it unfixable one other tyre was close to needing changing few 1000 miles. So got two new ones, they put those on the front and did the tracking. MOT is looming, but the new tyres were neccesary all thats between me and the road.

Also cut the wallpaper ready for the restart of the decorating. Shelley I empathise with the issues with your son life is sometimes hard for Jack too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-09-2011, 08:23 PM   #12

Karen, i'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, i do hope it's TB and something can be done for him, poor man.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-09-2011, 09:28 PM   #13

I am too;, how hard for you and your Mum..... (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-09-2011, 10:15 AM   #14

Thanks we are all good, taking it one day at a time we are at the moment planning on wallpapering the living room Dad is pasting I am papering.