Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
14-09-2011, 07:31 PM   #11

Re: feeling Blue wednesday

evening all!! think ikl make the quiz tonight, my friend has given me a loan of her netbook sooo good to be using a computer properly again, although its soo tiny it weird getting used to the small keyboard!

shelley, hope kwame gets over the kc quickly! poor wee guy!
eileen, glad your bank were on to that straight away! its shocking what people do these days.

still chilly down here today, mostly dry the suns been out for a bit.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-09-2011, 07:38 PM   #12

I went with OH for Monty's late afternoon walk and we met a rather nice man with a pointer. It transpired that this man had recently lost a jack russell, aged 20 and the JR and the pointer had been inseparable. Monty and the pointer seemed to get on rather well and played together - the man was so pleased for him because it was the first time that he'd seen him having a bit of fun since his friend had gone. Well done Monty Bogle!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
14-09-2011, 07:44 PM   #13

Awww... That's a lovely story Angie...

I seem to be in my pj's already... guess I must be tired then!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
14-09-2011, 08:22 PM   #14

Hello all, I've been surrounded by small children for most of the day and am now enjoying the peace and quiet. 36 children make SO MUCH noise when they are excited and as this was a chool trip boy were they excited!

Hope the KC improves soon Shelley- Benilyn spaces me out totally! Glad the car passed Angie and that Monty found a friend. Horrible about the attempted Fraud Eileen but good that your bank was on to it quickly! Mrs H my courgette and lemon jam sounds like a similar tale- it's OK but it's sweet sticky lemony goo and it took a LOT of work to get that far.

I won't be quizzing I'm afraid- off to soak in a bath- I know showers are more eco etc but I have been walking around Wrest Park gardens for two days and am tired and footsore!