Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-09-2011, 10:02 AM   #1

magnolia tuesday

Morning everyone

The weather here isnt great, looks as if its going to pour down!! Got today off as im working saturday this week. OH is still in as he doesnt have any calls in so we got to just lay and chill this morning which was nice

No idea what the plan is for today but iam heading to a photography club tonight to try and meet people in the local area as i still dont know anyone and i have stayed in Cumbernauld for over a year now.

Hope you all have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-09-2011, 11:03 AM   #2

Re: magnolia tuesday

Morning Pamela. Weather is diabolical here, we have gales and lashing rain. OH is out with The Bogle - they will be very wet when they come home.

I have more transcription today.

I do seem to be having quite a few computer problems just now, so if I suddenly disappear that will be the reason.

We have pup training class this evening, so "be good" vibes would be appreciated!

Take care peeps, have a good day. Stay safe and dry if possible. Enjoy your photography club this evening Pamela, sounds like a good way to meet folk.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-09-2011, 11:15 AM   #3

Morning Pamela and Angie.
A photography club sounds great, so can we expect some lovely pics soon ?
Angie sending be good vibes for the bogle.
We went to ringcraft classes last night, they are a nice crowd and very helpful. The dogs did well although they tend to sit a lot instead of standing, will need to do a bit more work on stands.
We have agreed to try a show on the 19th, its a club one run by the group, £3.00 per entry and a pie and pea supper.
Probably not do anything but it's experience.
Got work this afternoon, then taking Chris to his swimming lesson. Looking foward to just chilling out tonight.
Back later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
06-09-2011, 12:25 PM   #4

Gales and lashing rain here too, really miserable. OH has gone to the council tip with a load of stuff, broken chipboard cupboard and garden waste that can't be composted, he decided to do it today on the grounds that the weather is so awful nobody else will be out and about.

The toaster went kaput at breakfast today so I've been trawling the web this morning, decided to spend the kids' inheritance and order a Dualit one. Ordered it from good old faithful John Lewis, their price was competitive plus free delivery (the only place I could find that did this) and a 5 year guarantee (even ordering direct from manufacturer would only get me a 2 year guarantee) So fingers crossed it turns out well, I've only ever bought cheap toasters before.

Not looking forward to walking the dog in this weather even if the rain stops, he's such a giddy nutter in the wind

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
06-09-2011, 01:34 PM   #5

Yuck waht a day- i got throughly wet on my ride in this morning, still- it's only water.

Photograpgy club sounds a good idea- it is difficult meeting people isn't it! I love singing in choirs and look for one wherever we move to.

Hopy Monty doens't come back too bedraggled and that he is angelic tonight. Dualit toaster sounds good Mrs H. Good luck in the show Shelley.

It will be interesting to see what mood young Tolly is in tonight- he too is a giddy little nutter when it is windy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-09-2011, 03:35 PM   #6

Hi people! Looks like nasty weather on both sides of the Pond today; here at a bit after 10:30 am it's a chilly 16 C (61 F) ... our normal high is 30 C!! ...... so feels quite cool! Have on a long sleeved sweatshirt. In between showers now, but rain will continue thru at least Thursday thanks to the remnants of Lee, now a tropical depression.Depressing is the right word, I really dislike rain, necessary as it is. So only out long enough to pick Leia's grass and back inside. No news, all's quiet and peaceful.

Pamela, hope you enjoy the class and perhaps meet some nice people. Angie, sending "be good" vibes. CS, you biked in the rain??!! Shelley, hope the showing will go well, I hear it can be addictive. MrsH, had not heard of that toaster so Googled .... oh my! That is pricy! I'd be interested in hearing your opinion of it.

Stay dry!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-09-2011, 04:50 PM   #7

back from work and on to the next thing
MrsH i have always had cheap toasters untill we bought a good one for the caravan and what a difference. I hate using the one at home now, the bread sticks out of the top so you have to juggle it half way through.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
06-09-2011, 05:36 PM   #8

Phew... Evening all! Was after 5 before I got home today. Think that's going to be a regular Tuesday thing now. May well start later, or will be building hours up like no ones business...

Didn't get on at all yest, hope everyone had a good day.

More of the wild wet and windy here. Stay safe all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-09-2011, 05:43 PM   #9

We have decided not to go to training tonight - it is still bucketing down and blowing a hoolie, there's no point risking a fairly rural journey when there are reports of fallen trees etc.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #10

definately not angie, stay in and stay safe and warm xx

we bought this for the monsters today and they love it. especially skye who is rolling about the floor with it as i type!!!

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/willo...duct%20details