Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
24-08-2011, 10:31 AM   #1

Whisper Grey Wednesday

Chose my colour from a paint chart, nice though, very ethereal!

Although we have a blue sky and white cloud day here for the minute, raced out with my washing to the rotary line before trotting off to Curves.

Going to blast the kitchen & oven with Mr Muscle today, it's one of those jobs that gets put off but today is the day. Also need to go online and look where I can get some cotton nighties without buttons. The Tshirt type ones are getting too hot for me having probs in the night with flushes and restless legs again-

Have a good and fruitful day all, laters x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-08-2011, 11:01 AM   #2

Re: Whisper Grey Wednesday

Hi PP - we also have blue sky and white cloud and a bit of sunshine this morning. Unfortunately, my washing is still in the machine ....... Good luck finding some nice nightwear - I am sure I've seen some online, but can't remember where.

Huge excitement for me this morning - Kizzy has eaten some P@H wet food, not a lot, but she did manage a little and took her time over it. I keep trying to encourage both Kizzy and Pip to eat wet food. I'm a wee bit worried about Kizzy, she vomited a bit yesterday kindly on the hard floor in the bathroom, it was probably due to fur, although not a furball and I queried with OH this morning that she may be losing a bit of weight, hence my excitement that she's eaten what I term "proper" cat food!

Monty was very good at class last night. I was meant to be doing the training but I pulled something at the top of my right hip at the start of the training and OH had to take over. It's OK now, but made me hobble a bit. Monty has a new harness too and he doesn't look at all pleased about it.

I wish you luck with the oven cleaning PP - I am thinking about getting one of those franchise chaps in to do my oven and extractor - the hob is ceramic and easy to clean.

Have a great day peeps and don't forget to give your cats a special cuddle from me today please!

Oh, quiz tonight at around 8.15 - I need to get my Qs together and hope to see a whole kindle of Catseyers eager to play!

Catsey Veteran

24-08-2011, 12:27 PM   #3

Washing now out! Blue sky still and a nice breeze - bedding should be dry very quickly

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
24-08-2011, 01:04 PM   #4

Just raced out to get mine in Angie as I saw the black clouds looming over the west, so keep an eye out they may be coming your way. I was lucky it poured down although brightening up again now. My clothes were almost dry so stuck them on the airer.

Oh another piece of news : POSH has USED her covered LITTER TRAY and done a no. 2 too!!
So happy, hope she keeps it up while we are away and my niece is in charge of her.

Catsey Veteran

24-08-2011, 01:20 PM   #5

Thanks for the warning PP! I will keep a weather eye open - my, we do lead exciting lives!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #6

Hi Angie, PP, those to follow. Blue sunny skies here but persistently cooler weather continues, 22 C (72 F) at near 11:45; may warm up tomorrow, and there's a chance of some impact here over the weekend from hurricane Irene. Between earthquakes and hurricanes, Mother Nature is giving us a poor week!

PP, oven cleaning is very high on my list of hated chores! Excellent news that Posh is finally completely using the new facilities! Angie, glad Kizzy finally ate some proper wet food; sorry your hip was bothering you. Looking forward to the quiz tonight.

Hope all are having a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
24-08-2011, 04:58 PM   #7

Hi All...

Back from work. Slightly later tonight, and then spent a bit of time opening the package which arrived for wee one. She's still exploring the bits I've left out for her!

Hope everyone has had a good day so far, and that the rest f it goes well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #8

Just found out about the earthquake, Eileen, glad you are ok. Did you feel it ? I hope the hurricane doesn't affect you.
Angie, glad Monty was a good boy last night, hope your hip is better soon and that Kizzy is ok.
PP great that Posh has used her tray.
Been to see another friend today, trying to catch up before we go away again.
Have been packing also.
I will be quizzing tonight but on the slight chance i win will have to sort something out as i will be away and offline untill next Friday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #9

Yes,Shelley, felt it; our building was juddering like mad; only 30 - 45 seconds but felt like longer. Very scary. No damage, however, our building is OK, elevators working.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-08-2011, 06:57 PM   #10

Eileen so glad you are okay just on my way out to work so I have just popped on to check you are okay. Not sure what I would have done if oyu ahd not been online called Elaine and set out in the van again I suppose. Glad all is good.