Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-09-2008, 10:13 PM   #11

Re: URGENT I need advice now!

If he were a good friend of mine I would have a serious talk with him and try to make him realise what damage he is doing to his marriage and as a result he may lose his wife and two children.......is it worth it? His wife and family do not deserve to be treated like this, they are completely innocent and he is wrecking their lives.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-09-2008, 10:18 PM   #12

See thats the thing Mags if I do that I am an accesory almost......especialy if he does not tell his wife....then what do I do??????????????and worse if he does tell her what do I do................after I have "played my part" see I am worried about this yet am innocent but feel almost part of it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-09-2008, 10:21 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
See thats the thing Mags if I do that I am an accesory almost......especialy if he does not tell his wife....then what do I do??????????????and worse if he does tell her what do I do................after I have "played my part" see I am worried about this yet am innocent but feel almost part of it.
Thats the problem Kazz, you become too involved and as you are friends with both of them, may become very difficult for you..you would be piggy in the middle.....

Why can't some men just stick to their wives!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-09-2008, 10:24 PM   #14

Yes I know..........although.....you never know what goes on behind closed doors.......in this case I know its totaly out of character for him, although people change....does not seem right.

Oh well putting the rubbish out then gong to bed to toss and turn again.......... all advice/opinions welcome.

Thanks all.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-09-2008, 10:24 PM   #15

You would have tried your best to make him see sense, I'm sure his wife would appreciate that if he ever got round to telling her. Once you have spoken to him about it, you have done all you could to make him see sense, then there is no need for you to get involved again as you've done your bit to help. It wouldn't do any good you telling his wife as that's his business and he alone has to sort that side out.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
09-09-2008, 10:27 PM   #16

Very difficult Kazz. I'm inclined to agree with Mags, have a serious talk with him, say how you feel, but ultimately it is up to him. Are you very close friends with his wife? if so this could make it awkward if she ever finds out the truth and that you knew. Sorry you are faced with such a difficult dilemma.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-09-2008, 10:36 PM   #17

Am I the only one here who's worried about his wife's health? You don't need to be concerned about disease in a truly monogamous relationship, but this doesn't sound like one. She's not only sleeping with him, she's also sleeping with whoever he's slept with, and who she slept with....she needs to see her gynecologist and be tested!
And how in the world can you possibly bring that up with her?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-09-2008, 10:37 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Am I the only one here who's worried about his wife's health? You don't need to be concerned about disease in a truly monogamous relationship, but this doesn't sound like one. She's not only sleeping with him, she's also sleeping with whoever he's slept with, and who she slept with....she needs to see her gynecologist and be tested!
I agree with you DM, better to be safe than sorry!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
09-09-2008, 11:04 PM   #19

Having been in this man's wifes position I feel that his wife probably would not believe you, unless of course she is doing the same!!! I know if someone told me my ex was seeing someone I would never have believed them and would have probably accused them of trouble making. If you are that in love, even if you have some suspicions, you
still don'twant to believe and your aggression, albeit misplaced, is directed at the person who tells you.

I would stay out of it, Kazz.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
09-09-2008, 11:07 PM   #20

If it was me Kazz I would also stay out of it, you never know how people conduct their relationships behind closed doors, his wife might even have some idea of what he is up to.