Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
24-08-2008, 09:36 PM   #21

Re: procedure tomorrow

thank you
the cramping went away not too long after, maybe a day and a half?..still NOTHING to show for all that though, if you know what i mean..what the heck is it doing? waiting for an invitation? LOL...all that fuss and it's just sitting in there i guess!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-08-2008, 09:58 PM   #22

Should it be doing that, Tink? Maybe you'd better check with the doctor of no discharge yet.......

Catsey Veteran

25-08-2008, 01:17 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Should it be doing that, Tink? Maybe you'd better check with the doctor of no discharge yet.......

think i might call her nurse in the morning and ask. i had a regular doctors appointment yesterday and brought it up and she said she's not sure as she's not an OB/GYN.
kinda weird, right?
i have a recheck on sept. 17th to make sure it healed but i should probably ask now. i would think dead tissue that is frozen off is supposed to go somewhere..this sounds so weird to say but she said "once it thawed out" it would leave (never imagined me "thawing out", had to giggle)kinda gross to imagine something dead just kind of hanging around

Catsey Veteran

25-08-2008, 02:33 AM   #24

I think you should check with the nurse. Surprised your doctor didn't follow up on it for you...oh, the health system here!! At the risk of being a bit gross, there is some dead tissue there that might putrefy and needs to be expelled!!! I'm not medically trained in any way but I don't like the sound of that......

Catsey Veteran

25-08-2008, 06:23 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
I think you should check with the nurse. Surprised your doctor didn't follow up on it for you...oh, the health system here!! At the risk of being a bit gross, there is some dead tissue there that might putrefy and needs to be expelled!!! I'm not medically trained in any way but I don't like the sound of that......
i was thinking the same

P.S. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
25-08-2008, 10:15 PM   #26

please get it checked out Tink. It may be quite usual for it to take a while, just wish they would explain these thing to save you worrying.

Keep us posted

CM

Catsey Veteran

19-09-2008, 12:33 AM   #27

update:
well i went for my follow up yesterday to see if all healed right.
the doctor asked about my symptoms after and was astonished when i said nothing happened except for the cramping and nothing had passed.
she went to take a look and after a second or two looked up at me and said "well, this is one for the books".
i replied "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"
she went on how interesting and amazing it was...
again my face was like this and i was holding my breath.
apparently i am the only case she has ever had that has healed so beautifully! *sighs...*
and that has had NO aftermath...
she said i must be a "master of healing" and there is only one percent of people that react this way. then again mentioned "it's one for the books" and my face went green at the thought of being in a book..LOL.
anyway, all is well and we will check again in march to see if there is anymore dysplasia. she said she is so surprised b/c she didn't tell me at the time but she froze it, thawed it, then froze it again so in effect did two treatments in one sitting a month ago.
did she really have to scare me to death taking forever to elaborate?
she is quite eccentric but she really worried me!
my OH keeps joking i have magical powers

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
19-09-2008, 12:38 AM   #28

That sounds v positive Tink. I hope the next check shows all well. Pleased for you.

CM

Catsey Veteran

19-09-2008, 02:24 AM   #29

Surprising but excellent news! Don't worry about being in a medical journal; am pretty sure they can't identify you without your permission!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
19-09-2008, 10:04 AM   #30

How nice being a beautiful healer tho Glad everything is OK!