Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
14-08-2008, 05:25 PM   #31

Re: Personal but funny

Graham and I have turned to celabacy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-08-2008, 07:10 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Graham and I have turned to celabacy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
14-08-2008, 07:32 PM   #33

oh this topic is a great way for me to start my morning..LOL!
kuan yin curls up somewhere and pretends she's sleeping..once tigger put his face in the corner and shut his eyes tight like "this is NOT happening"...poor thing was traumatized i think..*giggles*
our dog bounce is worse though..if i so much as kiss my OH she growls and puts herself between us and stares and growls..she is so possessive of her dad..i can't even hug him without her doing that!
after she will whimper as if to say "everytime you guys do that, another animal comes to this house!".

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
14-08-2008, 07:40 PM   #34

lol, so funny!!!

Our lot just get shut out the bedroom, my OH isn't taking any chances with cat claws if you know what I mean

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
15-08-2008, 09:24 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
lol, so funny!!!

Our lot just get shut out the bedroom, my OH isn't taking any chances with cat claws if you know what I mean
Too right!

Once or twice he have gotten down to business when the cats have been in the room, but not at night or bed time so they don't want to be on the bed, and they've not batted an eyelid. It's only at night time that they get freaked out if they're either not in the bedroom, or we're on the bed and they're not!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: B&W Semi-Long Hair Moggy
Darky is Male
20-08-2008, 12:09 PM   #36

We generally don't have a problem, as my room is pet-free aside from gerbils (who really don't give a damn) and my tarantula.

However, if my fiance and I hug in front of the dog, he gets jealous and tries to get my fiance off.

Once we slept in the living room a while back and Honey decided that our 'intimate time' was his time and leapt onto my fiance's legs, causing him to scream and bolt upright.