Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
23-02-2008, 11:53 PM   #21

Re: Personal but funny

bless that Eva.

oh they are funny arent they

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-02-2008, 11:54 PM   #22

Why in the world would anyone be offended? It's part of life and it's funny!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
24-02-2008, 08:55 AM   #23

Lol hysterical thread!

Bubbles used to think all the moving around meant playtime but started to realise she wasn't involved and would go off and sulk

Fizz plays bedmice and tries to get in between us but then when she gets put off the bed, will sit somewhere higher than the bed and STARE at Tony! Slightly offputting when you are laughing so hard too

Eventually she gets bored and wanders off but as soon as she hears one of us moving around, she's back and crying for cuddles and reassurance lol.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
24-02-2008, 09:01 AM   #24

Its the expressions on their little faces that makes me laugh. Eva has one that says "What on earth are you doing" coupled with "Euuwgh! Thats disgusting!" But still she insists on a ring side seat.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Ask Erin... =o)
MrsErin is Male
24-02-2008, 01:12 PM   #25

Tink think its playtime to be honest, and attacks anything that moves as most kittens would. She claws like mad in the hope that what ever moves will die; and she can carry away to eat later....not going to happen. A bum doesnt count as food, nor do toes!

She was under the quilts attacking feet, the next minute she is sits staring at me with an evil look as if to say 'how very dare you do that, get off....stop that.....dont even think about it Mr!'

Milo isnt that interested, just sat in the window minding his own, and watching the birds go past, same for jerry, he just swans off down stairs saying to himself 'here we go again lol'

The dogs cried and moaned wanting to come in, they think its all a game, just like tinkabell......

eddy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
24-02-2008, 04:15 PM   #26

Hilarious thread Elaine - cant see why anyone would be offended!!

The cats sleep downstairs, so never a problem, but the dogs sleep in our room. Ben, our old lurcher never liked us getting intimate and always barked at us - very off-putting!!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
14-08-2008, 11:37 AM   #27

I've just caught up with this thread now, and hope you don't mind me dragging it up again - but it is hilarious! And it's something I wanted to ask about but didn't know how it'd go down... so glad it's already been brought up!

When OH and I want some time alone int he bedroom we shut the door. Darcy meows and scratches for a good 20 minutes but eventually gives up. I don't know what they would do if they were still in the room I dread to think!

A colleague of mine asked, just after I'd gotten the cats, whether "having them affected my sex life?" I just laughed! Admittedly it isn't 100% straight forward as it used to be, but I would'nt say so!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-08-2008, 04:24 PM   #28

I'm glad this came up again; just as funny the second time around!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
14-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #29

Glad I found the thread Eileen! After my colleague made that coment, I did have a moment of panic of "oh my god i'll never have normal sex again" but it's been fine!

Darcy's scratching does get a bit distracting sometimes, and once or twice they've been asleep hidden in the room and ignored us as we've done our thing, but we've never tried when they've been in the room, and awake and wandering around. I think it'd be a bit strange!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-08-2008, 05:16 PM   #30

Must admit, gave me a fit of the giggles again too!