Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
20-05-2009, 01:42 PM   #11

Re: Piano lessons!

My teacher is actually a 17 year old who I met through church and he is very good and has been playing since he was little, we get on well and have a laugh too so I am very optimistic!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
20-05-2009, 01:45 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookyandjo
Go Random!... I had lessons for years... still play now.. but stopped the lessons many years ago when it was more important for me to have (longer) fingernails than play...ahhhh vanity!
Oh I know the feeling, when I first started playing guitar I was gutted, I had them short for violin but let them grow and they were lovely when I stopped playing (when I was about 12yrs) and then I started playing guitar when I was 14 and had to cut them all off!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
20-05-2009, 05:31 PM   #13

oh I'd love to play the piano. I can pick out tunes with one hand but I cannot for the life of me get the other hand to do the chords lol. I play clarinet (which Raechel is now learning) and Hayley plays flute. I think there is nothing nicer than being able to play some music I hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of it.