Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
15-05-2009, 05:21 PM   #11

Re: M&M`s Cat Pen

Thats a really good idea, I have quite a few ( most) who can't go out due to medical conditions and was wondering about something like this. I would be so nice for them to enjoy the outdoors on a nice day, what sort of size is it?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
15-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by farthing
Thats a really good idea, I have quite a few ( most) who can't go out due to medical conditions and was wondering about something like this. I would be so nice for them to enjoy the outdoors on a nice day, what sort of size is it?
The pen area is 6ft X 6ft and then the sleeping & play area thats extra on the side is another 3ft wide, it would be really nice for those with medical problems as they would get some lovely fresh air being outside and extra stimulas.

Catsey Veteran

15-05-2009, 05:34 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
Oh my! that is superb
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
That is simply great! Lucky cats to have such a lovely place to enjoy the outdoors!
Thanks alexgirl73 and DM, they do enjoy the outdoors and so glad you like their gymnasium, as I call it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #14

That is really good.....bet they enjoy it...Alex you could get your built in handman to do a run so yours could go outside..........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
15-05-2009, 07:11 PM   #15

What a great area for them. Loads of variety and different areas for them. You have two very spoiled and lucky cats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
15-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #16

Thats a fantastic cat pen, I love it. You've certainly put alot of thought into it.

Catsey Veteran

18-05-2009, 02:33 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
That is really good.....bet they enjoy it...Alex you could get your built in handman to do a run so yours could go outside..........
Quote:
Originally Posted by calismum
What a great area for them. Loads of variety and different areas for them. You have two very spoiled and lucky cats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Thats a fantastic cat pen, I love it. You've certainly put alot of thought into it.
Thank you very much Kazz, CM and Elaine so glad that you all like the cat pen , sorry it took so long to say thanks but I haven`t been on for a few days I have had my Inlaws staying over for a few days.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
19-05-2009, 03:12 AM   #18

And i dont know how i have missed this thread... Pauline your cat playland is wonderful... very easy to see why
M & M love it...We have been thinking about getting an outdoor tunnel/run put in so George and Harri can come and go as they please.. but trying to work out how it will fit in with existing outdoor structures at this point..

Catsey Veteran

19-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookyandjo
And i dont know how i have missed this thread... Pauline your cat playland is wonderful... very easy to see why
M & M love it...We have been thinking about getting an outdoor tunnel/run put in so George and Harri can come and go as they please.. but trying to work out how it will fit in with existing outdoor structures at this point..
Thanks Jo, I also think that George and Harri would love one as well if you can squeeze one in somewhere for the pair of them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
23-05-2009, 04:01 PM   #20

Thats nice Leesy, my Cats love being in their pen too.