Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #11

Re: Garden today work in progress

Thank you all very much in the last picture you will see the main reason for the lack of grass stolling up the garden Sal..bitches and grass do not go well not in small area's like mine.
Also in the last picture you'll see the old Gazebo I put up against the shed a few years ago wanted to move it decided to put it in the space next tot he shed..Yureka it works so well it loks like I made it for there which I didn't but agreat working area. Hence the wheel barrow etc in there.

Thaks all and it is as I say a ork in progress hope it will look good next year.

Catsey Veteran

03-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
I just love that urban garden thing. The pots; their positioning and planting is really clever - you certainly have an eye for this kind of activity! The plants are the right balance of light-permitting and colour/texture.
Thanks Yola I have been waiting for yonks for the blue pots thing was I did not know I was waiting looking for big tall blue pots until I saw them then they slotted in perfectly.

The square terracota ones have been planted this year with pinks.....for the scent to be nearer the nose

Catsey Veteran

03-05-2009, 10:40 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
I do hope that you manage to catch the breeze now and again Kazz and sit in your garden and enjoy a cuppa?

On my days off in the good weather (no matter what time of year) I try to have my breakfast out there toast and marmite and a cup of black coffee in the early morning are good.

Catsey Veteran

03-05-2009, 10:41 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by calismum
Your garden is lovely. I always think it is so frustrating that the plan and timescales in your head take longer in reality

Your hanging baskets are huge!! They should be spectacular when in full bloom.

Love the wee guy on the seat

Wish mine was half as organised.
Baskets are 18" and hopefuly an explosion of colour

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
03-05-2009, 10:57 PM   #15

I just love the look of your garden it is so lovely and tidy but yet with so much going on, I just know those hanging baskets are going to look stunning come Summer time