Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
03-05-2009, 11:12 PM   #21

Re: Leesy`s Garden Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by calismum
Really enjoyed your pics. I am planning to get some bleeding hearts for 'dingly dell' and think now I will get a mix of red and white.

Too cold up here for a tree fern, I admire them from afar, yours looks v nice.

Love the way your cats obviously supervise what you get up to, Alfie does that too.
Thanks CM glad you enjoyed the pics, the red and white do look so pretty together, shame it`s to cold for you to have a tree fern up there , and Oh yes Maxi and Maisy certainly like to supervise what we are up to LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
I have a white bleeding heart that a friend gave me a couple of years ago - it's doing so well and loves it's semi shady place. I was surprised at how large it's grown!

I'll have to think about a replacement for my tree fern. It was one of those things I'd wanted for a long while and I was so pleased when I got it - I don't know what went wrong this year. I have been so careful with it.
The bleeding hearts do so love being in a semi shaded area and seem to get bigger and better with each passing year , it is such a shame about the loss of your tree fern

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
I tried a tree fern several years ago, thinking it would love our hot humid Summers, which it did...flourished outdoors, but couldn't take indoors (too cold to leave outside) and promptly died .....
So sorry to hear that DM as we just love our tree ferns my OH would love to get another one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
I did nt know you could get a white bleeding heart I will have to look into that as it would look good in the bak under the tree...........Thanks
Oh yes as you can see you can also get them in white, I think they are so pretty the white ones they seem to look abit more delicate, under the tree would be an ideal position for one