Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
03-05-2009, 03:10 AM   #11

Re: Leesy`s Garden Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesy
Thanks Moli, Random, and Jo I think I can say you are all bleeding heart fans will have to get a pic of my white one for you posted
Yes please... would love to see it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
03-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookyandjo
Yes please... would love to see it!
Here as promised is the pic of the white bleeding heart, can you make out which nosey cat is on the left.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
03-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #13

is it Maisy?... keeping her eye on things for you!
the white bleeding heart is beautiful too....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-05-2009, 04:39 PM   #14

That's beautiful ....and Maisy seems to be avoiding the camera.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
03-05-2009, 06:04 PM   #15

I like my garden too Pauline, but have to battle it out with the weeds mainly on my own lol. My son will cut the grass - eventually. I have a pink bleeding heart quite close to my conservatory, I did have a white one once but lost it somehow. I just planted a red camellia last week. I have a huge red robin bush which all the birds tend to sit in, safely hidden and handy for the bird table. Got numerous plants and bushes, all put in by myself but have a terrible memory for their names. I wanted to get out in the garden myself this weekend but haven t been well today and am working tomorow so it will have to wait til next weekend. Love the hide away for Maxi and Maisy! Jx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
03-05-2009, 06:19 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookyandjo
is it Maisy?... keeping her eye on things for you!
the white bleeding heart is beautiful too....
Thanks Jo, it is rather beautiful and yes that was Maisy not wanting to miss out on the action

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
That's beautiful ....and Maisy seems to be avoiding the camera.
Thanks DM and LOL that wasn`t Maisy trying to avoid the camera she was trying her best to get right in the middle of the pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan
I like my garden too Pauline, but have to battle it out with the weeds mainly on my own lol. My son will cut the grass - eventually. I have a pink bleeding heart quite close to my conservatory, I did have a white one once but lost it somehow. I just planted a red camellia last week. I have a huge red robin bush which all the birds tend to sit in, safely hidden and handy for the bird table. Got numerous plants and bushes, all put in by myself but have a terrible memory for their names. I wanted to get out in the garden myself this weekend but haven t been well today and am working tomorow so it will have to wait til next weekend. Love the hide away for Maxi and Maisy! Jx
Hi Jan, you certainly can`t beat a lovely garden to sit in and relax (if your not chasing cats around) , sorry to hear that you have lost your white bleeding heart as they are so pretty.
Sorry to hear that you have been poorly today and hope that you are feeling alot better now Pauline, Maxi and Maisy Xxx.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
03-05-2009, 06:57 PM   #17

Really enjoyed your pics. I am planning to get some bleeding hearts for 'dingly dell' and think now I will get a mix of red and white.

Too cold up here for a tree fern, I admire them from afar, yours looks v nice.

Love the way your cats obviously supervise what you get up to, Alfie does that too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-05-2009, 08:27 PM   #18

I have a white bleeding heart that a friend gave me a couple of years ago - it's doing so well and loves it's semi shady place. I was surprised at how large it's grown!

I'll have to think about a replacement for my tree fern. It was one of those things I'd wanted for a long while and I was so pleased when I got it - I don't know what went wrong this year. I have been so careful with it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-05-2009, 08:50 PM   #19

I tried a tree fern several years ago, thinking it would love our hot humid Summers, which it did...flourished outdoors, but couldn't take indoors (too cold to leave outside) and promptly died .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-05-2009, 10:52 PM   #20

I did nt know you could get a white bleeding heart I will have to look into that as it would look good in the bak under the tree...........Thanks