Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
26-04-2009, 08:19 PM   #11

Re: Pictures

Oh Kazz how absolutely beautiful!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
26-04-2009, 08:29 PM   #12

Your garden is lovely. I aspire to that level of neatness but it just doesn't happen. I'm looking forward to seeing the baskets in full flower - they sound great.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-04-2009, 09:38 PM   #13

I'm awestruck at how lovely everything looks....a lot of hard work and planning went into that. It looks like one of the gardens featured in a garden magazine!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-04-2009, 10:11 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
I'm awestruck at how lovely everything looks....a lot of hard work and planning went into that. It looks like one of the gardens featured in a garden magazine!
I don't think so.....it is functonal and easy to mantain now...

Catsey Veteran

26-04-2009, 10:12 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by random
Oh Kazz how absolutely beautiful!
Thank you...its coming on and easy to keep. But still in the "movable stage" ie things to do..

Catsey Veteran

26-04-2009, 10:14 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by calismum
Your garden is lovely. I aspire to that level of neatness but it just doesn't happen. I'm looking forward to seeing the baskets in full flower - they sound great.
Planted one of the big hanging baskets up today and boy was it heavy. I will tell you what went into it, if you like...but may be a bit boring.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
26-04-2009, 10:20 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Planted one of the big hanging baskets up today and boy was it heavy. I will tell you what went into it, if you like...but may be a bit boring.
gardens - boring! I don't think so - I'd love to hear what you put in it.

Catsey Veteran

26-04-2009, 10:21 PM   #18

Okay...............

Catsey Veteran

26-04-2009, 10:34 PM   #19

The basket is 18" and is lined and had moss in and is meant to be mostly pinks, yellows, blues 1 x Red upright geranium; in the centre, (that matches the troughs...the centres of each hanging basket will be either the same as the red or pink uprights in the troughs for continuity...through the garden. The rest are all trailing or semi trailing.2 x Surfinia double pink;3x Verbena Vegas Coral Pink;3 x Bidens Goldrush (yellow);1 x Bacopa Copia Great Blue;1 x Lobelia Richardii (light pale blue);1 x Brachycome Blue Brazil (Blue with fuzzy edges & yellow centres);1 x Fuchsia La Campanella (white with purple bells)1 x Fuchsia Southgate (deep slmon pink double flowers)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
26-04-2009, 10:46 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
The basket is 18" and is lined and had moss in and is meant to be mostly pinks, yellows, blues 1 x Red upright geranium; in the centre, (that matches the troughs...the centres of each hanging basket will be either the same as the red or pink uprights in the troughs for continuity...through the garden. The rest are all trailing or semi trailing.2 x Surfinia double pink;3x Verbena Vegas Coral Pink;3 x Bidens Goldrush (yellow);1 x Bacopa Copia Great Blue;1 x Lobelia Richardii (light pale blue);1 x Brachycome Blue Brazil (Blue with fuzzy edges & yellow centres);1 x Fuchsia La Campanella (white with purple bells)1 x Fuchsia Southgate (deep slmon pink double flowers)
Right as your baskets always look so lovely, I have copied your list and will get the same ones for mine....