Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
31-12-2005, 12:33 PM   #1

Shrek 2

Have you seen it?
We recorded it at xmas and watched it last night. I liked it lots (better than 1) - particularly as Puss in Boots was a lovely ginger tom (and was Antonio Banderas! )

Best bits - Puss in Boots has his foil (is that right - fencing sword?) at the ready to deal with the ambushing brigands, but has to make them pause whilst he crouches and retches up a hairball
and
Princess Fiona knows that Shrek has been transfigured, but doesn't know what his new form is. She sees a figure on the back of the donkey (who has himself been transformed into a beautiful white stallion) and says, questioningly, Shrek? The figure is Puss in Boots who has his leg behind his ear and is 'playing his banjo' loudly and moistly . Her face falls until the real Shrek steps from the shadows!!!!!!

I know I am in very suggestible mode where ginger cats are concerned but I really liked the movie!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
31-12-2005, 12:54 PM   #2

Re: Shrek 2

Love both of the Shrek movies!! Can watch them over and over !

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
31-12-2005, 02:31 PM   #3

...looks like I missed a good film again!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 x rescue cats
31-12-2005, 05:12 PM   #4

I just love the way that Puss in Boots puts on that "I'm just a cute pussy who has been really ill-treated, be nice to me" expression... until he's got them off their guard - never fails to have me

Probably because all mine are really good at that "ill-treated" look when I'm horrible and fail to feed them until it's tea-time or brush them...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
31-12-2005, 06:53 PM   #5

I haven't seen Shrek II but saw the 1st one for the first time the other day and thought it was very good. Shall look out for II - does anyone know when it might be on TV; some time soon or are we still a coupla years away??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
31-12-2005, 07:09 PM   #6

Think it may have been on the Beeb on xmas day? Anyone remember? Sure it's time it was on Sky movies.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
31-12-2005, 07:55 PM   #7

I love both Shrek movies

But then I LOVE Eddie Murphy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
01-01-2006, 08:49 PM   #8

Seen them both. Saw Shrek 2 in the cinema, the kids thought it was hysterical. I loved Puss-In-Boots aswell