Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-08-2009, 03:57 PM   #1

Glandular fever

Well seems Kate has Glandular fever.....she feels pretty rough...awaiting update from my sister. She did not look to good just awaiting results of blood test to confirm.....she has been out of sorts for a week or so. Just to make my day a bit better Mom just phoned to say she feels rough she blames the fact she drank her squash to quick and has indigestion....what with the hiatus hernia/reflux thing it sounds about right she is at my Aunts as she has not been well. Mick (my brother)took her over there this morning to Kiddy Mom just rang to ask how Katie was as she missed a call......the only woman who has a mobile but doesn't answer it (can't hear it really..is the truth but she doesn't say we do't mention it ) Now just got a phone call to say Molly has fell off her bike and split her lip...its all go here.Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-08-2009, 04:22 PM   #2

Re: Glandular fever

Your poor family Kazz. How old is Kate? Glandular fever can be a beast to get over completely. I hope that she soon feels better at least. Poor lass. And your poor mum and Molly too. Thinking about you all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
08-08-2009, 04:43 PM   #3

Aaargh
My best wishes to all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-08-2009, 04:48 PM   #4

Oh dear! ............

Catsey Veteran

08-08-2009, 05:53 PM   #5

The lot of 'em want putting a bag and shaking up I swear....

Kate will be 17 Nov 5th this year...about the "perfect age" apparently....for glandular fever. Sophie is not helping by wearing a "dust mask" in the house....claiming she can't afford to catch it. Think Kate finds it funny but hurts to laugh, Diane (my sister not impressed, think she's stressed)
They go away next weekend...
Mom is okay she often gets indegestion etc with her eating trouble...
Molly is a dare devil in disguise as a girl....the child is I swear a firework in a box as my Dad says...she is fine knocked a front tooth out though; luckily still a baby tooth, in fact the place she fell off her bike is the same place Sophie fell off hers similar age...only Sophie was lying on the sofa movie star style muttering "I need my family all around me, I'm scarred for life"....dramatic yes...funny yes. Her scar not noticable at all now...but she still points it out.

Catsey Veteran

08-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #6

Tried to edit but it won't let me trying to say she has split her lip but the Doctor said it would of knocked her front tooth out but she has no front teeth at the moment they are just coming in....milk teeth out front coming in. She was lucky.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
08-08-2009, 09:13 PM   #7

Sorry to hear about Kate Kazz, I hope she gets better soon.