Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-05-2015, 07:47 AM   #1

Beautiful Sunny Friday

Morning everyone, hope you are all weell.

I have had a lovely walk this morning with Barney and OH in the woods. Seen lots of deer too.

Im doing my works charity volunteering day at a ocal football tournament which means i dont hav to go into work today as its 330pm - 830pm Its taking pace 10mins from my door step too.

Looking forward to it especially if the weather is going to stay the way it is just now.

Chin tickles to our furbabies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-05-2015, 03:41 PM   #2

Re: Beautiful Sunny Friday

Afternoon Pamela. I hope the weather stayed fine for your local football tournament. Nice that your work gets involved in things in the community.

It was glorious this morning and warm after a terribly rainy and cold Thursday, but it's clouded over now. We've been out in the woods to get some bean poles from a local coppicer, it was lovely to see a chap working in the wood in a way that's gone on for hundreds of years. Mind you, he could have talked the hind legs off a donkey probably because he works alone. Nice poles, excellent price and should last several years.

Yesterday afternoon in the pouring rain we made paper at my calligraphy class - really needed a dry sunny day! Still I now know how it's done and I enjoyed it but probably won't be rushing out to get kit to do it myself, I much prefer writing on the paper!

Hope everyone has a grand day.