Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-05-2015, 10:22 AM   #1

Saturday

Morning everyone.
Bit cold here but dry at the moment ( just)
Been out early carbooting, not much today but came back with some 1960's wooden dolls and a ceramic goat which i really needed
Off soon to an all day music festival raising money for a bipolar charity, its free but there are raffles etc and food served. Hope there is some good bands, don't recognise any but there are going to be plenty there.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-05-2015, 12:06 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

Morning Shelley! Overcast and chilly here but dry. I hope you have a great day with some good music and best wishes for the charity to raise loads of money and awareness.

Not much on today apart from the usual laundry and general housework. We have another Rally Obedience comp tomorrow but I am still undecided whether I will go as it's outdoors and I don't fancy getting cold and wet or just sitting in the car all day.

Hope everyone has a brilliant day today whatever you are up to folks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-05-2015, 04:57 PM   #3

Afternoon shelley and angie.

The viewers today didn't show up so have at least got a spotless house!!

Shelley, your carbooting sounds as if it's been productive.
Angie, hope you manage to get to the obedience rally.

We are toying with adding to our furbaby family!! Been thinking about another spaniel. We were going to rescue but our dog walker is letting her sprocker have a 1 off litter in October time so think we are going to go for a pup!! Not definite yet but 80%

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
02-05-2015, 10:33 PM   #4

Evening folks, bit late I know.

Hope all had a good day, I'm off to Mid Wales tomorrow to visit my Mum. A friend is flying over from Gozo so I will pick her up at the airport on the way down so she can visit her Mum in Aberystwyth. Lots of birds and stones!! Haven't seen Pat for nearly 3 years so it will be good to catch up.

My Baby Fecto, Mummy's Best Boy has been poorly. Fagin, for some unknown reason, got hold of him round his head and hurt him so he's been a bit bruised. His face was a bit swollen and his eye was shut but not damaged. It would have stressed him beyond to take him to the vet so we have just kept an eye on him. The swelling has gone now and he is eating and purring normally. A diet of lots of chicken and cat milk has helped and lots of love off me. Poor baby Fecto, (he's 13!!!)