Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-11-2010, 11:40 PM   #11

Re: Kittenly behaviour...

Gracious! Your poor wallpaper. I wonder if it's shadows she can see, or small insects? Pip is forever trying to catch little flies that I can't actually see ............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
12-11-2010, 12:17 AM   #12

oh dear! i have caught pip at my kitchen wallpaper a few times, i think its because mondo and my mums cat used to do it(where the litter tray used to sit) but im not too bothered as its old anyway, not that i let him get away with it. the kitchen door is mostly shut. are you able to spray it with something orangey? whats that 'get off' spray like, anybody tried it?

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Devon rex
20-11-2010, 02:05 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet
She sounds like Tim! lol

If he got away with it he would still climb up my body like a tree. Firmly as soon as he starts I unprise his paws & say NO. Its rarely he does it now he is 6 mths but forgets himself sometimes! Its like training a puppy, repitition "No Tim"

We have lost count of the number of mobile phone chargers we have bought. You can buy cable tidies in Argos. I can sympathise with you as Tim has always been obsessed with wires

Curtains: Yep he sometimes does that too but they know how high they can go without mishap.

I find a good distraction is one of the laser mouse toys - they love chasing the red light, they stop doing anything to chase the light -
I laughed when I read this! Sookie forgot her manners and tried to climb me like a tree just before I sat down to read this

I do find distraction best with Sookie, she loves to play! Gonna have to look for one of those laser mouse toys, might make things easier for me

Gem