Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: small black cat
10-06-2010, 03:47 PM   #1

Like she has had a personality transplant.

Hello all
its been an awful long time since i post i do pop on from time to time but life is very busyand i never seem to have time.
Last time i posted i had a problem with someone feeding moses i don't know who but suspected a couple of neighbours but couldn't say or do anything.
Well in October moses disappeared for what i though must be for good. she was gone for weeks somewhere between 4 & 6 weeks. Then one day i opened my front door and moses just strolled in. She came and went all through the winter and we decided just to let her be "a part time pet" if you like we tried keeping her in and that didn't work so we just thought well she must be happy doing whatever she does so we left her to it.
Then April/May time she started coming back nearly every day something she hadn't done since before she had the kittens nearly 2 years ago
towards the middle of may she must have been n a fight as her tail was bit and bleeding. She came back and we cleaned her up and sprayed her tail with antispectic and all was and is well but since then she has hardly left the house she goes out in the morng for the toilet and evening she sleeps on our bed something she has never done and is constantly wanting to sit on our lap
this is just brilliant i'm so so please its just took so long she was a feral kitten when we had her nearly 3 years ago but now she is most defaintly a domestic pet I think she has finally realised she is better off here
i just wanted to share as i thought this is a nice result and might make a few of you smile.
Thanks for reading
Tracey
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-06-2010, 04:01 PM   #2

Re: Like she has had a personality transplant.

Hi Tracey - thanks for letting us know how Moses is now. Sounds as if she has finally lost her wanderlust and decided which side her bread is buttered! Fingers crossed she stays that way. Glad you have a nice result and thanks for sharing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-06-2010, 04:27 PM   #3

That's a lovely tale, Tracey! I 'm so pleased she's turned in to a loving house cat!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-06-2010, 06:29 PM   #4

Quite a transformation, I very pleased for you!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
07-08-2010, 11:52 PM   #5

So rewarding after all your patience and caring - what a lovely story. Jan x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 DSH and a Siamese
13-08-2010, 09:19 AM   #6

SO happy she landed home with you!