Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
24-12-2006, 07:40 PM   #11

Re: Teddie update

What a great outcome, brill news!
Dawn.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: torty
John is Male
24-12-2006, 08:20 PM   #12

my vet told me to use Hills Science brand dryed,,it always makes Millie sick..for her dryed food Im now using James Welbeloved..seems a lot better

john

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-12-2006, 09:10 PM   #13

I'm so happy to hear this!!! You've worked so long and so patiently with this little girl, and now it looks as if you've turned the corner!! What a Christmas blessing for you! Glad you're changing vets, he doesn't inspire much confidence...... pts indeed !!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
25-12-2006, 12:07 AM   #14

I'm really delighted to hear of Teddie's progress Alex. Your perseverance has definitely paid off. Hi-life is a very good quality food so she should do well on it. Have you thought of using a product called 'plaque off' for her teeth? It can be used for cats & dogs. I use it with Caleb and he has the sweetest smelling breath and excellent teeth! It costs about £8 for a small tub which lasts months. You can buy it here. http://www.vet-medic.com/hierarchy_P...rGrp2Code=DENT

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
25-12-2006, 03:33 PM   #15

We've been a bit naughty today (well it is Christmas). I had bought Broxi and Cooper Salmon treats which I gave to them, and Teddie just sat there looking at me pleadingly, so she got given a couple. Hopefully it wont upset her too badly, but the poor baby deserves some sort of treat at Christmas.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
25-12-2006, 11:57 PM   #16

Awww bless Teddy xxx, ofcourse she deserves a little treat, hope it doesnt disagree with her tummy though xxx

Catsey Veteran

26-12-2006, 12:05 AM   #17

Well, I've given her a dose of the canikur granules to be on the safe side, but as she's bounding about on top of my dining room table just now, chasing a toy out of a cracker, I don't think there's much wrong with her, lol.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-12-2006, 02:52 AM   #18

It's so hard to resist them when they look at you so pitifully...I'm trying to keep Leia off her dry food snacks since her attack of cystitis but she misses them so much...been a routine for years; so am giving her some moistened with gravy left over from the morning's pouch (saved for that reason) or with milk. She doesn't like them as well moistened, but this way she's getting them and also some liquid. Haven't discussed this with the vet; will wait and see what happens..... glad you all had a good Christmas and that Teddie shared in the treats with the boys!

Catsey Veteran

26-12-2006, 01:52 PM   #19

Well, she did the toilet this morning and there wasn't too much wrong with it. A little wetter perhaps, but nothing to write home about, so hopefully the fact they weren't dry treats helped.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
26-12-2006, 05:50 PM   #20

I'm so pleased to hear that she's doing better, Alex. What good news and such a relief!!!
Love to you both
Charlie
xx