Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-02-2014, 09:33 AM   #1

middle of the week daily

Morning everyone. Hope you are all safe and warm and not hit by floods or snow.

We have had a light covering but nothing serious thankfully. Still on secondment this week which has been going well. I'm getting to go to a meeting in troon today with a private banking manager so a wee trip out of the office

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-02-2014, 11:03 AM   #2

Re: middle of the week daily

Good morning Pamela and everybody who looks in after me

We hada bit of respite from the rain this morning, between 8 and 10 so I dashed around putting the bins and recycling out and let out two cabin crazy cats for fresh air! It's hammering down again but not as windy as we were told-yet!

Indoors work today, clean the goldfish tank, hoovering and when I finish I'll start a new book on my Kindle app.

Keeping my relatives who are travelling back to Kent and Norfolk today, in my prayers for safe journeys.

Enjoy your meeting with the bank manager Pamela, flutter your eyelashes and you may get a bonus!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-02-2014, 12:50 PM   #3

Morning Pamela, PP and those to pop in later.

Very overcast and windy here. OH and the dogs had a dry walk though; we have got outside things like bins done and logs brought in, OH just lighting the log burner. We've actually done quite well with the CH this winter and although it has been on, it's not been on constantly.

Yesterday, I had a raw food delivery for the dogs. They get kibble in the morning and raw in the evening and a freezer load lasts around 3 months. This time I added a multi-pack trial for the cats ......... mmmmmmmm, so far Pip has eaten some, Kizzy has had a bit of a lick but doesn't seem overwhelmed. Happily, it's frozen and the little nuggets can be taken out a few at a time, so it is less wasteful and there is a variety to try. I shall persevere and let you know how it goes on. Kizzy was always going to be the difficult one to please!!!

I do hope Yola and family are safe, wish she would log in.

Keep safe, warm and dry folks and if you are out on the roads, look out for the other b*****s.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-02-2014, 02:14 PM   #4

Hello, all safe here. So sorry for long absence, life just took over

We're OK in terms of flooding as we live on a hill and a way back from the river, however Reading and surrounding villages are badly affected so lots of detours are in place and it's taking longer on the school run/commute than it otherwise might. You may have seen Ed Moribund on the TV yesterday; that was the next village along from where my office is

The wind is howling and the rain lashing and all boys' sports activities at school have been cancelled. I'm glad it's an early (4pm) pick up today as I don't fancy negotiating the lanes and any fallen debris in the dark.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-02-2014, 07:44 PM   #5

Well off to work shortly just contemplating running Bella round the block first.
Hope everyone stays safe sound and dry tonight the weather is bad.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-02-2014, 08:03 PM   #6

evening all, glad you are all ok.
Been to work this afternoon and now the weather has realy hit, we have lost lots of fence panels, expense we could do without but nothing compared to what some folks have, i know.
Keep safe everyone